The Official Dallas Cowboys 2023 Season Thread

Should Dak remain starter in 2024 if he doesnt win at least 2 playoff games?

• Total voters

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Problem is the two biggest opps in the NFC(based on last year Eagles and 49ers) can both run the ball down your throat. Idk bruhs the Eagles is always a toss up, but we still not really built to beat the 49ers from what I saw.
Dak has owned the Eagles almost as much as he has owned the Giants. Won 7 of 8.

Our defense couldn't even make them punt last year and we still won cause they got 40 pieced. Game before that he 50 pieced em.

I don't consider the Eagles a toss up.

I mean Dak is like what...20 - 2 or some shyt in the division the last 4 years?

The toss up will be the 49ers. They are going to play conservative, they are going to run the ball, Purdy is not going to make any pee standing up throws, so the defense is just going to have to try and win a war of attrition, like the last two games, which I got to see them do it before I believe they can do it. The good thing for us is that we don't have Brown for them to pick on and we don't have Zeke to instantly put us in 2nd and 9. We do got a kicker who just started kicking field goals 7 minutes ago so that could end up being a problem though.

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
We gonna find out how good this team is the next 5 weeks. They got the Jets defense next week and the 49ers 3 weeks after that followed by the chargers.

This was a gimmie game. They gotta beat San Fran. And the Chargers.
Not worried about the jets or chargers tbh. Jets o line sucks and the chargers defense is still suspect. San Fran is the litmus test.