The Official Dallas Cowboys 2023 Season Thread

Should Dak remain starter in 2024 if he doesnt win at least 2 playoff games?

• Total voters

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Teams better be able to run it this year cause if not. Lord. :banderas:
Problem is the two biggest opps in the NFC(based on last year Eagles and 49ers) can both run the ball down your throat. Idk bruhs the Eagles is always a toss up, but we still not really built to beat the 49ers from what I saw.

Daps
Problem is the two biggest opps in the NFC(based on last year Eagles and 49ers) can both run the ball down your throat. Idk bruhs the Eagles is always a toss up, but we still not really built to beat the 49ers from what I saw.
Niners are the issue tbh.

Dak has routinely carved up the Iggles defense. We match up well with them.

What I saw from Hurts yesterday? Not really scared of their offense. He's good because of the ever present threat of running so it makes the reads and passing lanes much easier. You have to be disciplined. Remember Dallas was within a FG in the 4th quarter AT PHILLY last year with Cooper Rush, despite 3 turnovers.

Niners are an even match with us. They shut down CMC last year. Tough team because that's the one squad where you cannot blink. New offense should limit turnovers. Tight ends gotta catch because Dak made some good throws last night. Boys just need Dak to be efficient and protect the ball.