The Official Dallas Cowboys 2023 Season Thread

Should Dak remain starter in 2024 if he doesnt win at least 2 playoff games?

• Total voters

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Significant leap in what area? Throwing picks?

"This version of Philly?" You mean like the version last year that set the record for most sacks? 40 pieced them.

Only reason Philly has a chance against the cowboys this year is cause McCarthy fat ass is terrible at playcalling and I don't think he even knows what clock is. If Kellen was here these Philly games would be just like the giants game...not worth talking about for going on 4 straight years.
So guaranteeing a Philly sweep? Philly isn’t the giants. Their strengths are our weakness. You got smoke for Hurts but praises for Dak? They’re playing like the same fukking qb!!!!!

Yall trying to turn me into @philmonroe :francis:

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
I will give Dak credit...that throw to Cooks was perfect.

Should've won by more but Herbert did miss a couple TDs.

Still need more from offense to really compete in the playoffs...more run game, more from Gallup, more targets to Lamb, more from TEs, and we need more downfield intermediate to deep ball passing attack. Maybe need to incorporate Turpin more too. Gotta keep a defense honest.

Really wish we had Diggs.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
So guaranteeing a Philly sweep? Philly isn’t the giants. Their strengths are our weakness. You got smoke for Hurts but praises for Dak? They’re playing like the same fukking qb!!!!!

Yall trying to turn me into @philmonroe :francis:
McCarthy is the only reason I give Philly a chance against us this year. If Kellen was here it would be 2 wins. You know. Like it's been the last few years we have played them and Dak was the qb.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
I go to ESPN and what do I see on the front page

You would think after no showing against the 49ers for a third consecutive meeting and ducking the media through the week that this dude would finally learn his lesson. But nope, he’s right back to crying about other teams instead of keeping his head down and worrying about his own squad. No show on Nov. 5 and watch what happens Micah

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I go to ESPN and what do I see on the front page

You would think after no showing against the 49ers for a third consecutive meeting and ducking the media through the week that this dude would finally learn his lesson. But nope, he’s right back to crying about other teams instead of keeping his head down and worrying about his own squad. No show on Nov. 5 and watch what happens Micah
He even admitted on the podcast this week that he ducked the media after the win and told them to check out his podcast instead for his thoughts. He not wrong about the different energy that the cowboys get, but he admitting that the team pays too much attention about what the media thinks about them. He even stated names like Joy Taylor :dead:

Last edited:

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
He even admitted on the podcast this week that he ducked the media after the win and told them to check out his podcast instead for his thoughts. He not wrong about the different energy that the cowboys get, but he admitting that the team pays too much attention about what the media thinks about them. He even stated names like Joy Taylor :dead:
That's why I feel they just need to be villains or the Bully who throws the first punch. The media giving them all the un wanted attention has given other teams an extra bit of motivation against us. Just accept being public enemy #1 and play hard every week. Last week against the chargers was a good start.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
That's why I feel they just need to be villains or the Bully who throws the first punch. The media giving them all the un wanted attention has given other teams an extra bit of motivation against us. Just accept being public enemy #1 and play hard every week. Last week against the chargers was a good start.
I agree, it will give them an edge on the feel.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s why I loved the TO era. He was an villain and embraced the role with production. For as much slack as TO get for being a distraction and glutton for attention, he never gave the media any ammo or sound bites during his time here. The most anybody remember about him publicly was :to:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

Probably the best linebacker play we’ve seen in years. This is how linebacker are suppose to play. Aikman said it , you have to decipher the offense quick. LVE been reacting way too slow. Not once did you see Bell get attached or hung up on blocks

LVE reminds me of keith brooking. Never directs the contact, just waits until runner contacts them or tackle from behind.