The Official Dallas Cowboys 2023 Season Thread

Should Dak remain starter in 2024 if he doesnt win at least 2 playoff games?

• Total voters

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Both Purdy interceptions came over the middle. I hope Cowboys are really paying attention to the 49ers two losses. The Viking did the same thing the browns did. They kept a safety in the middle. If the field. the Browns were putting one of their safeties in the middle of the field where the crossing routes ran and one back for the deep passes and that Purdy mever even tried throwing those crossing routes. That’s where kittle and cmc killed us the most because we had middle linebacker(LVE) in coverage on the middle and they are that up. Once we put Thomas in the middle
Of the defense the cowboys slowed them down some but then we got those hitting a defensive receiver flags that fukked Ik the outcome of the play. Take away those crossing routes and play man coverage. We played zone coverage mostly

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
No scuttlebutt on any trades Cowboys brehs?

Dallas area Cowboys fans, yall been hearing anything?

I’d love a DL for our 2nd or 3rd (or later if possible) but I don’t want no JAG. I need a playmaker or run stuffer

I could also work with a LB or CB

Just curious. I heard folks saying Derrick Henry but I’m sure that’s a pipe dream.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers