The Official Dallas Cowboys 2023 Season Thread

Should Dak remain starter in 2024 if he doesnt win at least 2 playoff games?

• Total voters

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Man I feel asleep before the game and woke up at the beginning of the 4th quarter :mjcry:

But this funny as fukk:russ:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look at the schedule nikka

Oh yea i forgot, youre more worried about out defense than the offense
Only guarantee wins is Carolina and New York Giants and Carolina got a zone rushing scheme goin on that I can see giving our dline issues.put the cup down, my nigguh:why:.

Philly is the best run defense in the league with one of the best rushing attack and a dominant defensive line and you think we goin sweep them? :martin:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Only guarantee wins is Carolina and New York Giants and Carolina got a zone rushing scheme goin on that I can see giving our dline issues.put the cup down, my nigguh:why:.

Philly is the best run defense in the league with one of the best rushing attack and a dominant defensive line and you think we goin sweep them? :martin:
:unimpressed:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL

What a joke. NFL is really going to act like you can just drive players into the punt returner, on a fair catch no less…

Let that be the Chiefs and see how many flags and Taylor Swift reactions would have occurred within 3-5 business seconds.
man the league love to use our national games as a display of referee foolery and I’m tired of it. Hey turn our games into circuses, using us for ratings entertainment. No other broadcast games be having the fukkery our game have. We got index card game, the catch game, black cat game, I’ve never seen a team get so many nietral zone infractions :martin: . We can never get a clean game from the refs

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
man the league love to use our national games as a display of referee foolery and I’m tired of it. Hey turn our games into circuses, using us for ratings entertainment. No other broadcast games be having the fukkery our game have. We got index card game, the catch game, black cat game, I’ve never seen a team get so many nietral zone infractions :martin: . We can never get a clean game from the refs
The announcers are complicit. Troy’s bytchass on the mic talking about “so you see, Turpin never touches the ball. This is clean. The ball takes a bounce…. AND THEN TOLBERT DIVES TO MAKE A PLAY.”

Like bruh, cmon. How are you watching that and have absolutely nothing to say about the fukkery. And then as Tolbert is chasing the ball, he gets shoved in the back by a Charger.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
NFL doing this player safety push.

What’s the point of a fair catch? Honest question. Apparently the NFL is terrified of punt and kick returns, because of the high velocity and impact collisions, which makes sense.

But on a FAIR CATCH, you can just drive players into the returners knees? Into this helmet? Is there something in the rules that specifies “player can be blocked/driven into the returner who signals fair catch but cannot make contact below the knees or helmet to helmet?”

No. Of course not. Why would that be specified. Why would you even need to specify that. What the fukk is the point of even fair catching lol.

Emphasize player safety, brehs.

You can drive players into a PR calling fair catch but if you even lightly push a QB 2 steps after he releases, it’s 15 yards for roughing the passer.

:martin:

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
I’m sure glad LVE didn’t play.
This can't be emphasized enough. When Ball made two tackles in the backfield, that was enough to justify LVE never seeing the field for the rest of the season. Good person dese nuts, pause, he shouldn't be a starter for this team and I need to see more from Clark too. He's been solid but he needs to pop

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Sam Williams can barely get on the field now.

We need to just donate all future second round picks to charity.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
This can't be emphasized enough. When Ball made two tackles in the backfield, that was enough to justify LVE never seeing the field for the rest of the season. Good person dese nuts, pause, he shouldn't be a starter for this team and I need to see more from Clark too. He's been solid but he needs to pop
I agree 100%