The Official Dallas Cowboys 2023 Season Thread

Should Dak remain starter in 2024 if he doesnt win at least 2 playoff games?

• Total voters

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
How yal believe Dallas will be able to stop Phillys run game is beyond me. Only chance we have is if Hurts pulls a Russell Wilson
Dak has won 7 of 8 against Philly. In his last 3 he has 11 touchdowns and 1 pick. It don't matter who the qb is or how good the defense is he been piecing them up for years. Only question about Philly is can Mike call a good game or not. Or get lucky enough to get touchdowns from his special teams and defense.

Hurts is second in the nfl in picks by the way. Not surprising since he trying to be a real QB now instead of RPO boy. Defense is going to have plenty of chances in both games.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dak has won 7 of 8 against Philly. In his last 3 he has 11 touchdowns and 1 pick. It don't matter who the qb is or how good the defense is he been piecing them up for years. Only question about Philly is can Mike call a good game or not. Or get lucky enough to get touchdowns from his special teams and defense.

Hurts is second in the nfl in picks by the way. Not surprising since he trying to be a real QB now instead of RPO boy. Defense is going to have plenty of chances in both games.
Dak hasn’t played this version of Philly, or should I say against this version of Hurts. Hurts has taken significant leaps since the last time he faced Dak. They didn’t play against each other last season because of injury

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It isn’t Jerry feeding yall the koolaid, yall willingly pull yourself a cup. All it takes is one win against any level of opponent. Y’all can’t stay objective. It’s too much emotion in your rooting for the cowboys.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Gonna need to find a run game. That shyt is :flabbynsick:

O-line ain't blocking for shyt.

I also hate how we use TP. It's basically just draws up the middle every carry, there's zero imagination. I'm begging Fat Mike to watch some Dolphins tape. Look how many different ways they get Achane the ball to get him in space, it's almost never just a standard carry up the middle. Get TP out in space.

Traveler

All Star
Daps
The mods are racist clowns.
They let so much low key racism pass on there yet try to call it a family forum. I have no idea what they are trying to do with the way they mod that site. They stifile so much discussion . Hell a couple years back one of the mods called Dez a monkey then tried to cover up. Dude tried to apologize in DM but I wasn't trying to hear it. hes still mod.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Dak hasn’t played this version of Philly, or should I say against this version of Hurts. Hurts has taken significant leaps since the last time he faced Dak. They didn’t play against each other last season because of injury
Significant leap in what area? Throwing picks?

"This version of Philly?" You mean like the version last year that set the record for most sacks? 40 pieced them.

Only reason Philly has a chance against the cowboys this year is cause McCarthy fat ass is terrible at playcalling and I don't think he even knows what clock is. If Kellen was here these Philly games would be just like the giants game...not worth talking about for going on 4 straight years.