The Official Dallas Cowboys 2023 Season Thread

Should Dak remain starter in 2024 if he doesnt win at least 2 playoff games?

• Total voters

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The loyalty always gets in the way of the smart front office football move when it comes to Dallas. sick of this..

Diggs told our starting QB to "shut yo bytch ass up" in training camp. Let that sink in

The only franchise that feels like they have to keep everybody they draft. Eagles done let players come and go without a care.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
You’re glutton for punishment,
Fields may not have the same “floor” as Dak, but he damn sure has a higher ceiling.

Imagine having a dual threat QB right now that teams have to prepare for. Dont have to worry about the Black Drew Bledsoe and his clunky running style trying to break from the pocket when the receivers “arent open”

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fields may not have the same “floor” as Dak, but he damn sure has a higher ceiling.

Imagine having a dual threat QB right now that teams have to prepare for. Dont have to worry about the Black Drew Bledsoe and his clunky running style trying to break from the pocket when the receivers “arent open”
I said what I said:unimpressed:

FireFatMike

Get him outta here!!!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
The Chiefs traded up from 27th to 10th to get Maholmes. The Bills went through 6 qbs since 1996 to finally getting their qb in Josh Allen, whom they traded up for in the draft. When have we done something similar.

Last edited:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Anybody listen to Kavanaugh and Holley today? They was spilling some tea about Mike, Dak, Ceedee, and the offense :lupe:

They think if we loose to the chargers aka loose to Kellen its a wrap on the season and the knives going to come out :lupe:

They mentioned that Ceedee wasn’t thrilled about Kellen leaving because Kellen did a lot with him and helped him develop his game and productivity. Safe to say, Ceedee probabaly definitely wishes Kellen was here.

My issue with Ceedee and Cowboys players in general is letting the anxiety of contract year show out in the field and sidelines. Ceedee is getting paid regardless. If the cowboys don’t pay or franchise him, another team will scoop him. He’ll be a top 5 paid wr. I live in the market with of two other teams(remains and even) and you never really hear or see the contract season disputes from their player( besides the qb) and front office that you always hear with the cowboys. Maybe it’s in the ways the Jones handle it but it’s a headache for me as a fan to constantly have to hear about it. It why I hate when we trade for players whose contract about to end. It’s a business.
18:30 mark.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I have been saying for a couple years now, #4 does not want to learn a new offense b/c he knows it would expose him as the problem. He was attached to Kellen like Romo/Witten were with Garrett. If you listen to Dak's comments about the offense since the end of last year, he has not sounded excited. This guy is a cancer and the enemy of the people.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW

Imagine if Dak Prescott started 30 NFL games and won 6 of them ?

What's Fields ceiling? It sure as shyt aint 7 wins.

You think Fields is good enough to be the quarterback of the best redzone offense in football for an entire season ?

You think Justin Fields is good enough that a receiver could EVER catch over 100 passes from him in a season? Could EVER have almost 1400 reception yards?

Prepare for? Aint nobody preparing for QB's who win 20% of they games breh.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
If it does, Quinn takes over as HC and we are still stuck w this nikka :to:
Dude got two of the most embarrassing losses in football history, and he going to be our head coach?

giphy.gif

shyt Quinn part of the reason Dak still here. He blew a 20 point lead and don't know how onside kicks work. Jerry saw that comeback from Dak against Quinn and told Cap boy get that next contract ready, Dak's our guy.

Damn Quinn the reason we going to cash out Micah to get 0 sacks against teams with winning records:mjcry:

It's looking real memphis bleek in here boys :sadbron:

Thank gawd I can split my cowboys fandom with watching a 7 "5" french dude hit step back 3's :whew:

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
They mentioned that Ceedee wasn’t thrilled about Kellen leaving because Kellen did a lot with him and helped him develop his game and productivity. Safe to say, Ceedee probabaly definitely wishes Kellen was here.

My issue with Ceedee and Cowboys players in general is letting the anxiety of contract year show out in the field and sidelines. Ceedee is getting paid regardless. If the cowboys don’t pay or franchise him, another team will scoop him. He’ll be a top 5 paid wr. I live in the market with of two other teams(remains and even) and you never really hear or see the contract season disputes from their player( besides the qb) and front office that you always hear with the cowboys. Maybe it’s in the ways the Jones handle it but it’s a headache for me as a fan to constantly have to hear about it. It why I hate when we trade for players whose contract about to end. It’s a business.
The players loved Kellen but Jerry needed someone to blame so kellen it is.