The Official Dallas Cowboys 2023 Season Thread

Should Dak remain starter in 2024 if he doesnt win at least 2 playoff games?

• Total voters

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
Dan orlovsky on espn now trying to push a narrative that Cee dee need to ask for a trade out of dallas. I get it, but now the media is trying to get messy and start some internal drama within the team.
Never any nuance when covering the Cowboys. Just hot take after hot take.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Dan orlovsky on espn now trying to push a narrative that Cee dee need to ask for a trade out of dallas. I get it, but now the media is trying to get messy and start some internal drama within the team.
That's not how I saw that. I think he was saying if you're not going to use him as a number 1, trade him. This was basically a shot at McCarthy's offense. Maybe he said it in a different segment.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Funny interview. Nate said Dak isn’t a qb. He’s a football player that plays qb. Terence Williams was nothin special but he had more big moments and catches than any wr in recent cowboys history. Definitely more than Lamb

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's not how I saw that. I think he was saying if you're not going to use him as a number 1, trade him. This was basically a shot at McCarthy's offense. Maybe he said it in a different segment.
Ceedee probably does want out. Jerry and that comment this weekend when the reporter asked about the need/issues of getting Ceedee involved and Jerry said he wasn’t worried about Ceedee, he worries about spreading the ball around. If that’s the mentality, the. Yeah. I can see why Ceedee would be unhappy. This his last year and Jerry most likely goin have to franchise tag him

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I get bushed and the team goes to shyt. :mindblown:

Diggs gets hurt
Lose to the Cardinals
Get blown out to the 49ers
Defense ain’t poppin no more

Dak been looking shook since Week 1.

1. He doesn’t have Jason Garrett backing him. The man who actually lobbied for him to take Romo’s job.

2. He doesn’t have Kellen Moore. His backup turned OC.

3. He doesn’t have his security blanket Zeke anymore. The guy who came into the league with him together.

Dak has been stripped of all of his security blankets who took bullets for him, and to top it off Jerry Jones trades for a younger QB.

Dak window closed a long time ago. And he said he put everything he had in preparing for the 49ers which shows and he’s actually admitting that his best isn’t good enough.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

He did it twice; on getup and first take.