The Official Dallas Cowboys 2023 Season Thread

Should Dak remain starter in 2024 if he doesnt win at least 2 playoff games?

• Total voters

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Thought Dak and Lamb’s media sessions were interesting today. There is obvious frustration with the offense they’re biting their tongue about. Dak having to tell Lamb to communicate more is interesting thing to have to tell your WR1 and this stage of his career. There is definitely some tension there.

Not good a recipe for a successful season.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Imagine if Dak Prescott started 30 NFL games and won 6 of them ?

What's Fields ceiling? It sure as shyt aint 7 wins.

You think Fields is good enough to be the quarterback of the best redzone offense in football for an entire season ?

You think Justin Fields is good enough that a receiver could EVER catch over 100 passes from him in a season? Could EVER have almost 1400 reception yards?

Prepare for? Aint nobody preparing for QB's who win 20% of they games breh.
Don’t look now but DJ Moore is on pace for 135+ balls, pause and 2K+ :leon:

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
CeeDee upset but can't express it...He KNOW the QB is touch and bust

A loss on Monday is gonna have this place upside down. Your QB said he gave his all vs 49ers...I don't know whether to :russ: or :mjcry:

Cause if that's his BEST...it's gon be a LOOOOOOOOOOOONG season, and you get rid of the bum

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After the bye, we should be starting Tolbert

Gallup can't beat man 2 man coverage unless it's upfield but this offense doesn't run much of that

Told y'all not to resign him and honestly tho Dak is ass, most of his INTs are coming off tryna throw to Gallup who isn't running good routes and can't beat man 2 man

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
After the bye, we should be starting Tolbert

Gallup can't beat man 2 man coverage unless it's upfield but this offense doesn't run much of that

Told y'all not to resign him and honestly tho Dak is ass, most of his INTs are coming off tryna throw to Gallup who isn't running good routes and can't beat man 2 man
Trade him for another piece to be honest.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I’m not watching anymore regular season games. So this is probably my last post.

I can’t stand to even look at Dak Prescott and a few other players and coaches at this point. This team needs to be gutted and rebuilt. Parsons will go down as one of the most wasted picks ever.

And that Trey Lance signing right before the season started, is Jones basically saying, Dak isn’t getting any more major contracts. He’s saying Dak is past his prime. At 30 years old. Romo was 36 when he retired and he would’ve played longer if he didn’t lose his job.

Dak won’t even be on the team 6 years from now.

MalaKai

Luv is Luv
Daps
Reppin
#WeDemBoyz
I’m not watching anymore regular season games. So this is probably my last post.

I can’t stand to even look at Dak Prescott and a few other players and coaches at this point. This team needs to be gutted and rebuilt. Parsons will go down as one of the most wasted picks ever.

And that Trey Lance signing right before the season started, is Jones basically saying, Dak isn’t getting any more major contracts. He’s saying Dak is past his prime. At 30 years old. Romo was 36 when he retired and he would’ve played longer if he didn’t lose his job.

I'll hold you to that.....keep your negativity away.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

bye

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX

Good riddance pile jumping like Jaylon Smith

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps

One less woat in here :blessed:

Now all we need is for @Dwight Howard and @duckbutta to follow suit