The Official Dallas Cowboys 2023 Season Thread

Should Dak remain starter in 2024 if he doesnt win at least 2 playoff games?

• Total voters

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520

Funny interview. Nate said Dak isn’t a qb. He’s a football player that plays qb. Terence Williams was nothin special but he had more big moments and catches than any wr in recent cowboys history. Definitely more than Lamb

Gimme what you're smokin, Twill was a butterfingers fukkup. And thats how most real Cowboys fans remember him. If they remember him at all. Dez, Miles, Coop, Crayton, Roy Williams were all easily better than Twill. Twills biggest moment as a Cowboy was forgetting to run out of bounds when we needed him to.

Last edited:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Anybody listen to Kavanaugh and Holley today? They was spilling some tea about Mike, Dak, Ceedee, and the offense :lupe:

They think if we loose to the chargers aka loose to Kellen its a wrap on the season and the knives going to come out :lupe:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They mentioned that Ceedee wasn’t thrilled about Kellen leaving because Kellen did a lot with him and helped him develop his game and productivity. Safe to say, Ceedee probabaly definitely wishes Kellen was here.

My issue with Ceedee and Cowboys players in general is letting the anxiety of contract year show out in the field and sidelines. Ceedee is getting paid regardless. If the cowboys don’t pay or franchise him, another team will scoop him. He’ll be a top 5 paid wr. I live in the market with of two other teams(remains and even) and you never really hear or see the contract season disputes from their player( besides the qb) and front office that you always hear with the cowboys. Maybe it’s in the ways the Jones handle it but it’s a headache for me as a fan to constantly have to hear about it. It why I hate when we trade for players whose contract about to end. It’s a business.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y’all will go nowhere until y’all trade Dak. I knew he was garbage when he made Dez look like an subpar wide receiver. You don’t go from years of looking like a baby TO to looking garbage unless there was a major injury or you were getting old (34+) and Dez was neither.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Y’all will go nowhere until y’all trade Dak. I knew he was garbage when he made Dez look like an subpar wide receiver. You don’t go from years of looking like a baby TO to looking garbage unless there was a major injury or you were getting old (34+) and Dez was neither.
Water is wet, my nikka

:unimpressed: