The Official Dallas Cowboys 2023 Season Thread

Should Dak remain starter in 2024 if he doesnt win at least 2 playoff games?

• Total voters

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Steam Community :: :: nikka What
No lies told. Luka is just a high usage player. That's it. He gets numbers cause he got the ball in his hand all the time, not cause he a good player. That's why the farthest the mavs went with him on the team...was when he most the most games in the 1st round. That's why even thoug he playing with another multi time all nba player who got a ring...he still leading you to the lottery.

It's going to be so sad when he force his way to San Antonio to ride Wemby coattails to a title like Finley did:mjcry:

MalaKai

Luv is Luv
Daps
Reppin
#WeDemBoyz
Not in they best interest. If Dak leave what the hell are they going to write and do segments about?

Remember the year Dak was hurt? How was them ratings and numbers looking when they were trying to spend 3 hours talking about Andy Dalton :pachaha:

You guys really think Dak is going somewhere? Aint no way. Somebody got to take the blame for every cowboys loss.
If we miss the playoffs or go 1 and done, Dak and Mcarthy are GONE...this I promise. Jerry will replace Mike w/ Dan and they will bring Lance up while he still is on his rookie deal. No way in hell Jerry forking 200 mil for another 5 years of this. His clock is ticking.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW

All you nikkas who were celebrating Kellen Moore leaving after last season, need to take this L.

shyts wild when you think about it. Cowboys had the number 1 redzone offense last year and are 5th to last now.

Ceedee with Dak throwing to him in a Kellen more offense. 107 catches. 1350 yards. 9 touchdowns. And that's with Dak missing 4 games.

Ceedee with Dak throwing to him in a Mike McCarthy offense. 5 games into the season...fewer touchdowns than Daron Bland:dead:

McCarthy done turned our number 1 receiver into a cornerback :dead:

@*DalMem* would rather talk about Luka in this thread than talk about this :dead:

Aint you said that losing Diggs wasn't going to be a big deal to :pachaha:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They all did. Stephen A Smith, Ryan Clark, Marcus Spears… all these clowns were on TV after Dak broke his ankle talking bout “Jerry need to stop playing and pay Dak. He’s earned it. This is so disrespectful it’s even gotten to this point.”

Like…. As fans, we all knew why Dak didn’t deserve a mega deal. Hell, we all laughed when we thought he was going to get Goff/Wentz numbers $28-32mil a year back in 2020.

These talking heads all kept saying Jerry was being disrespectful and Dak had shown everything to get franchise money.

And now they get on the mic and say the shyt we all were saying 4 years ago.

The only bigger clown show than this franchise is the media personalities that pretend to be objective about the Cowboys.
The irony that Dak used the Goff deal as leverage for higher salary and now the Jones can use Goff against Dak at the moment:skip:

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
They all did. Stephen A Smith, Ryan Clark, Marcus Spears… all these clowns were on TV after Dak broke his ankle talking bout “Jerry need to stop playing and pay Dak. He’s earned it. This is so disrespectful it’s even gotten to this point.”

Like…. As fans, we all knew why Dak didn’t deserve a mega deal. Hell, we all laughed when we thought he was going to get Goff/Wentz numbers $28-32mil a year back in 2020.

These talking heads all kept saying Jerry was being disrespectful and Dak had shown everything to get franchise money.

And now they get on the mic and say the shyt we all were saying 4 years ago.

The only bigger clown show than this franchise is the media personalities that pretend to be objective about the Cowboys.
Yeah facts. I pointed this out on other forums. Even today, you had them all on getup saying the Cowboys SHOULD pay Dak 48 million plus because "they can't get anyone better". It's a stupid argument. Personally, I think they made up their mind. If he doesn't get them to where they want to be, they know they have a cheaper option and will go with that. They made that trade for a reason.

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Micah Pedo St ass went to Goddell about Kittle shirt and now Kittle is probably getting fined

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Nikkas in here comparing luka to dak :mjtf:
People really entertaining a guy who said this a couple years ago

People saying Luka...when he sign that contract he going to go from making 10 million a year to 40...so you not going to be getting him at 10...you going to be getting him at 40...

I can't believe I am saying this but...I'm going to go with Trae... soon as he got a competent team and coach around him he got to the second round...hasn't met any of the supermax criteria yet so you could potentially get him for a regular max...so far he also doesn't need a second player making max money to be successful but that might change when collins gets paid...

He's gotten his team farther than Luka...while not needing me to spend money on a second max salary like Luka did...while so far NOT being eligible for me to have to pay him a supermax like Luka is...not at all a fan of the way he plays basketball...but results are results so sign me up...

Been in his feelings over Luka for so long, he was out here stanning Trae fukking Young

:dead:

Kept the receipts cause this was worse than any of his ajdhdldhalsnfjskddZeke rants

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyts wild when you think about it. Cowboys had the number 1 redzone offense last year and are 5th to last now.

Ceedee with Dak throwing to him in a Kellen more offense. 107 catches. 1350 yards. 9 touchdowns. And that's with Dak missing 4 games.

Ceedee with Dak throwing to him in a Mike McCarthy offense. 5 games into the season...fewer touchdowns than Daron Bland:dead:

McCarthy done turned our number 1 receiver into a cornerback :dead:

@*DalMem* would rather talk about Luka in this thread than talk about this :dead:

Aint you said that losing Diggs wasn't going to be a big deal to :pachaha:

Brandin Cooks is a 1,000 receiver with every QB he played with but Wak Trashscott. :jbhmm:

Now, Little Buddy go sit your ass in the Goofy Corner. :heh: