The Official Dallas Cowboys 2023 Season Thread

Should Dak remain starter in 2024 if he doesnt win at least 2 playoff games?

• Total voters

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s because you’re all in on this franchise. Micah views himself as above this franchise. That’s why I call him NFL Ambassador Parsons. He’s on some otha shyt I don’t like. You got to really pay attention to his comments to peep what I’m saying.

Dude even talks about he want to retire early. 🙄

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think about the dumb ass moves this franchise has done.

I was sitting back the other day thinking about how we resigned Leighton Vander Cac ol brittle ass instead of a true dawg Bobby Wagner.

I think the difference in price was only like $2Ms. I look at this defense; Philly, SF, Buff, etc they all hit hard and play sound ball. Our guys constantly drawing penalties, extending drives, quiet in the big moments...it's a product of the organization. Dan Quinn, for how great he is, is not exempt from this either...No answer for George Kittle? Losing Trevon exposed this defense to me as well.

How them good defenses come up with space eaters? Pass rushers that play big in the biggest moments? We can't get a 1 tech to save our lives. Thank goodness for Hankins but we need more. I haven't seen Mazi or heard from the guy all season. Does he still play for us Lol? Ish frustrating.

Part of me happy for a beatdown like that, because maybe (MAYBE) it'll spurn some real change...hopefully it was a wakeup call and eye opener

but knowing this franchise....LOL. They see cracks in the foundation, but Jerry and co will pretend they don't exist

This