The Official Dallas Cowboys 2023 Season Thread

Should Dak remain starter in 2024 if he doesnt win at least 2 playoff games?

• Total voters

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
I think about the dumb ass moves this franchise has done.

I was sitting back the other day thinking about how we resigned Leighton Vander Cac ol brittle ass instead of a true dawg Bobby Wagner.

I think the difference in price was only like $2Ms. I look at this defense; Philly, SF, Buff, etc they all hit hard and play sound ball. Our guys constantly drawing penalties, extending drives, quiet in the big moments...it's a product of the organization. Dan Quinn, for how great he is, is not exempt from this either...No answer for George Kittle? Losing Trevon exposed this defense to me as well.

How them good defenses come up with space eaters? Pass rushers that play big in the biggest moments? We can't get a 1 tech to save our lives. Thank goodness for Hankins but we need more. I haven't seen Mazi or heard from the guy all season. Does he still play for us Lol? Ish frustrating.

Part of me happy for a beatdown like that, because maybe (MAYBE) it'll spurn some real change...hopefully it was a wakeup call and eye opener

but knowing this franchise....LOL. They see cracks in the foundation, but Jerry and co will pretend they don't exist

FireFatMike

Get him outta here!!!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere

I was sitting back the other day thinking about how we resigned Leighton Vander Cac ol brittle ass instead of a true dawg Bobby Wagner.

I think the difference in price was only like $2Ms. I look at this defense; Philly, SF, Buff, etc they all hit hard and play sound ball. Our guys constantly drawing penalties, extending drives, quiet in the big moments...it's a product of the organization. Dan Quinn, for how great he is, is not exempt from this either...No answer for George Kittle? Losing Trevon exposed this defense to me as well.

How them good defenses come up with space eaters? Pass rushers that play big in the biggest moments? We can't get a 1 tech to save our lives. Thank goodness for Hankins but we need more. I haven't seen Mazi or heard from the guy all season. Does he still play for us Lol? Ish frustrating.

Part of me happy for a beatdown like that, because maybe (MAYBE) it'll spurn some real change...hopefully it was a wakeup call and eye opener

but knowing this franchise....LOL. They see cracks in the foundation, but Jerry and co will pretend they don't exist
Those teams you mentioned value Defense. Those teams figure build a great defense and everything else will work itself out.

Edit: They also make moves like getting AJ Brown, Stephon Diggs, and CMC.

Last edited:

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:

Every time it feels like we might be on the cusp.. this org completely says "fukk it" in the draft and just does whatever. Mazi has been a ghost.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Yep. He’s done this to many receivers. Jefferson would have the same problems if he was here. As would chase.
AJ Brown woulda whooped this fool ass by now

daktwit.png

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Perhaps Diggs comment to Dak in training camp exposed how they truly felt lol.
Posted this on CZ

Dak Prescott:

69% completion
1061 yards
5 TD
4 Ints
87.5 passer rating

Desmond Ridder:

65.4% completion
1073 yards
4 TD
3 Ints
85.8 passer rating

This is the level of QB play we are getting. If we went into this game w Desmond Ridder at QB, we all would say we have no chance against the 9ers.

An even crazier comparison is that Zach Wilson stats are comparable to Dak Prescott as well.

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
Via next generation stats, wr separation would've had our receivers ranked behind every single SF receiver in seperation. Even the fullback. This offense stinks.