The Official Dallas Cowboys 2023 Season Thread

Should Dak remain starter in 2024 if he doesnt win at least 2 playoff games?

• Total voters

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Can’t wait to hear what Derek Eagleton, Brian Broadus, Jesse Holley (that’s my guy right there), Nate c00nton, and Isaiah Stanback have to say…how they gonna attack this?

I already know what “No C” Walker gonna say about his man crushes Dakota and Parsons…

This oughta be an interesting week in Cowboys land

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
You could just see the confidence drain from Dak’s eyes today. He’s done. He’s not recovering from this. Bro always scared when it matters the most. Smh. Big for nothing softie.

Playoffs he choked against SF and got demolished again when the alleged improvements took place this season.

An L is an L but at least make it respectable, put 20 on the board.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Can’t wait to hear what Derek Eagleton, Brian Broadus, Jesse Holley (that’s my guy right there), Nate c00nton, and Isaiah Stanback have to say…how they gonna attack this?

I already know what “No C” Walker gonna say about his man crushes Dakota and Parsons…

This oughta be an interesting week in Cowboys land
Dont forget that c00n Newy and Danny McCray. These nikkas swore that Kellen was the worst OC in the league and blamed him for all of the teams problems on offense last year.

Only real one on those shows are Broaddus and Church.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dont forget that c00n Newy and Danny McCray. These nikkas swore that Kellen was the worst OC in the league and blamed him for all of the teams problems on offense last year.

:pachaha:

This is the same fukk nikka that turned into a Fake Militant to make Wak contract a racial situation.

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV

I stopped listening to “let’s ride” Scruggs and Survivor McCray…

Barry Church a real one. I appreciate folk that tell the truth. Moore was a problem, but he could dial up a good call MOST of the time. He just fell in love with the passing game and certain routes…

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
At this point there really is no upside to Cooper Rush being the backup. Dak doesnt fear him.

Not that he'd fear Lance, but he's got tangible things that does better than Dak right now. Stronger arm, mobility. There's worry if the breh makes a nice run or throw that has people wanting more. There's a 1st round pedigree that'll have people wondering about his potential.