The Official Dallas Cowboys 2023 Season Thread

Should Dak remain starter in 2024 if he doesnt win at least 2 playoff games?

• Total voters

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Voch Lombardi, Law Nation, J-c00n and the rest of the Dak Stan brigade have been scapegoating Kellen Moore 24/7/365 the last 2 years to protect their boy. Have they started now blaming McCarthy? I'm just curious what is their new line of defense b/c I don't listen to their shows anymore.

Kellen Moore was almost 0 and 3 with wonderboy Herbert.

Dak does Dak and throws another interception but Mike didn't do him any favors this game. There's ZERO reason to be running the ball twice down 2 tds and under 4 minutes in the redzone. We seen the lack of situational awareness that we've come to expect with MM

MM has a scared dink and dunk offense that works well when your defense s shutting down other teams and putting you significantly ahead because it minimizes turnovers, but when you get behind early and you get what you saw tonight. We have huge redzone issues that were masked by the last two ws.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Wtf are you taking about. I asked are you westcoast Cowboy on YouTube. Stop being an effeminate child and answer the question. Did you go to the game because if you didn’t, you’re lot who I’m talking about
Aye bruh you tried to get smart....don't catch your period on me now....I'm not WestCoast Cowboy fan ....

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

Im sorry but i just cant blame mccarthy. Not when I see Ceedee open in the corner of the endzone twice this season. Not when Gallup has his man beat and the QB underthrows him. Not when the play breaks down and Dak leaves the pocket and still cant complete a pass on a broken play.

sickening.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wtf are you taking about. I asked are you westcoast Cowboy on YouTube. Stop being an effeminate child and answer the question. Did you go to the game because if you didn’t, you’re not who I’m talking about

Pequeño Flamenco is missing brain cells breh. :skip:

Don't waste your time responding to an emotional guy on the spectrum. :mjlol: