The Official Dallas Cowboys 2023 Season Thread

Should Dak remain starter in 2024 if he doesnt win at least 2 playoff games?

• Total voters

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
How come these receivers couldn't get any separation from that secondary?? You would think these motherfukkaz was all madden the way they had the clamps on CeeDee and compan the whole game while our guys were blowing coverage or straight up getting beat.
They had seperation plenty of times. But our gutless wonder cant get the ball to them. Gallup had a touchdown but had to jump and wait for the ball because he under threw the ball.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Shameful effort today. Bart gonna act uhfool...

bartscottjets.jpg

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
You could tell this was a losing game right from the start where they came out sloppy and Dobbs and crew started marching on us. This looked like a typical slow start Cowboys game where we get behind, get hosed with penalties and can't move the ball. It looks exactly like us when we play the 49ers.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
How come these receivers couldn't get any separation from that secondary?? You would think these motherfukkaz was all madden the way they had the clamps on CeeDee and company the whole game while our guys were blowing coverage or straight up getting beat.

Cooks what was really disappointing. I thought he was supposed to be speedy, but was getting blanketed the whole game. Once they took out CeeDee, everyone else disappeared.

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Cooks what was really disappointing. I thought he was supposed to be speedy, but was getting blanketed the whole game. Once they took out CeeDee, everyone else disappeared.
Hollywood Brown was cooking both Bland and Gilmore. Bland is understandable but Gilmore had no excuse for his bullshyt.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
As mid as Dak was today, McCarthy was worse. Team was low energy, playcalling was extremely conservative. The oline dnp's are questionable in my book, i think those guys could have played but they came with the mindset that the cardinals will lay down regardless who we run out there. complete failure from the head coach, schematically and as a motivator.

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The talking point that Dak has Jerry by the balls at the negotiating table is weird to me.
That int and red zone performances should either bring his contract down at negotiations or the Boys could let him walk.
Resetting the QB scale or asking for top 5 money should be non negotiable.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Voch Lombardi, Law Nation, J-c00n and the rest of the Dak Stan brigade have been scapegoating Kellen Moore 24/7/365 the last 2 years to protect their boy. Have they started now blaming McCarthy? I'm just curious what is their new line of defense b/c I don't listen to their shows anymore.