The Official Dallas Cowboys 2023 Season Thread

Should Dak remain starter in 2024 if he doesnt win at least 2 playoff games?

• Total voters

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

Im sorry but i just cant blame mccarthy. Not when I see Ceedee open in the corner of the endzone twice this season. Not when Gallup has his man beat and the QB underthrows him. Not when the play breaks down and Dak leaves the pocket and still cant complete a pass on a broken play.

I said this last week, the play design is working. Dak is not executing. He about to get another coach fired. For whatever reason he been playing conservative on offense all year. Like McCarthy don't trust Dak. Run the ball, throw it to CeeDee and don't turn it over. Let the defense lead the charge and force turnovers.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
I said this last week, the play design is working. Dak is not executing. He about to get another coach fired. For whatever reason he been playing conservative on offense all year. Like McCarthy don't trust Dak. Run the ball, throw it to CeeDee and don't turn it over. Let the defense lead the charge and force turnovers.
It would be insane to let Dak get to a third head coach here…

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I knew it was probabaly goin to be a L once the Diggs news broke and then all the injuries to the oline. That was just too much late week adversity for this team to overcome. And this team doesn’t have a superstar to offset that or great mastermind in the sideline.

Parsons is great by himself. Parsons goin to turn out to be DWare 2.0. Both elite but not enough by themself. We don’t have dogs on defense. The only dogs we have (not including Parsons) imo are Kearse and Wilson . Those guy are going to compete at a level above the rat regardless of what’s goin on. I hope all three retire as cowboys. But parsons is no different impact wise than Ware. Teams can negate his impact because the rest of the front seven can’t match his intensity. They eat off of Parsons, not with him.

Teams play their heart out against the cowboys. Players want to have their career moment against them. So cowboys have to match that level of intensity every game week.

Last edited:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Defense problem is it's too sack happy and players end up being out of position

Sacks aren't the most important stat for us.... it's holding teams to 3rd and long

That's why we can't beat the 9ers cause they are successful on 1st and 2nd downs
They need to peel back on chasing sacks especially with mobile Qbs.