The Official Dallas Cowboys 2023 Season Thread

Should Dak remain starter in 2024 if he doesnt win at least 2 playoff games?

• Total voters

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
The talking point that Dak has Jerry by the balls at the negotiating table is weird to me.
That int and red zone performances should either bring his contract down at negotiations or the Boys could let him walk.
Resetting the QB scale or asking for top 5 money should be non negotiable.
He has Jerry by the balls b/c Jerry is approach his maker and doesn't have the time/energy to restart with a new QB. Dak is the comfort pick who at least keep the team relevant which is what Jerry ultimately needs. Dak knows this which is why he will get all of his demands met.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Voch Lombardi, Law Nation, J-c00n and the rest of the Dak Stan brigade have been scapegoating Kellen Moore 24/7/365 the last 2 years to protect their boy. Have they started now blaming McCarthy? I'm just curious what is their new line of defense b/c I don't listen to their shows anymore.

How did you forget the #1 Wakie dikkrider. :dahell:

Copizzle wife calls him out for Mark Holmes being his Daddy - YouTube

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He has Jerry by the balls b/c Jerry is approach his maker and doesn't have the time/energy to restart with a new QB. Dak is the comfort pick who at least keep the team relevant which is what Jerry ultimately needs. Dak knows this which is why he will get all of his demands met.
Yea, that's why he went with Garrett so long and now McCarthy (although McCarthy has been good).
Trey Lance was a Hail Mary.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Youre right but i dont understand how he makes it to 3 different head coaches here. Him and McCarthy should be tied to the hip. Let the next coach pick his QB. This nikka has done nothing to start here for almost a decade.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All of them on YouTube are Dak stand. Is there one that isn’t. Maybe Simus. But all of them including west coast Cowboy are all Dak stans. That’s why I cant listen to them.
You can't listen to them because you can't accept your assessment of dak holds no weight

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps

Im sorry but i just cant blame mccarthy. Not when I see Ceedee open in the corner of the endzone twice this season. Not when Gallup has his man beat and the QB underthrows him. Not when the play breaks down and Dak leaves the pocket and still cant complete a pass on a broken play.