The Official CORMEDIX (CRMD)thread (run up to FDA approval has begun )

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
:feedme: explain a bit more what this means breh
The FDA told Cormedix that they Cancelled the Adcom meeting because it wasn't necessary. To understand why this is so significant we have to understand the nature of an ADCOM meeting.

Whenever a new drug is looking for approval the FDA holds an advisory committee meeting to get an outside perspective and more info from scientists, doctors, and industry leaders to help them make a decision and also to get their take on the safety and efficacy of the drug.

With the FDA saying nah we don't need to hold an Adcom and we still plan on making a decision by February 28th (the original date) is super bullish because it seems they already have their mind made up and they didn't say anything was missing or wrong. There was a drug for peanut allergies that got the Adcom cancelled and the FDA said it was problems they needed to sort out and also cancelled to PDUFA date (decision date) but with Cormedix they kept the same timeline and said they see no problems.

Most people think we will get approved before the old Adcom date January 14th. But only time will tell. I personally believe it'll get approved before the PDUFA date of 2/28/2021. Also Elliott management doubled their position in Cormedix last quarter. It's been a long time for us who held in this thread but the end is almost here, within the next 3 Cormedix will get approved and i cant wait :banderas:

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Amrn is up 27 percent after hours. Atleast theres some hope for us bagholders lol

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Amrn is up 27 percent after hours. Atleast theres some hope for us bagholders lol
Bought that shyt last year around $22 a share. Still holding it lol. Might as well sell some of the shyt I've been holding that's not going to do anything.

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bought that shyt last year around $22 a share. Still holding it lol. Might as well sell some of the shyt I've been holding that's not going to do anything.

I bought at 24 then averaged down to 12. I think I can break even next year

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
man fukk amrn lol. i decided to take a 10k loss on it this summer, but rolled the remaining 10-12k that was left into tsla. i'm not mad at that decision so far. at a certain point, the opportunity cost of letting that money sit there has to be taken into consideration. my average wasn't as high as yall's was though.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The FDA told Cormedix that they Cancelled the Adcom meeting because it wasn't necessary. To understand why this is so significant we have to understand the nature of an ADCOM meeting.

Whenever a new drug is looking for approval the FDA holds an advisory committee meeting to get an outside perspective and more info from scientists, doctors, and industry leaders to help them make a decision and also to get their take on the safety and efficacy of the drug.

With the FDA saying nah we don't need to hold an Adcom and we still plan on making a decision by February 28th (the original date) is super bullish because it seems they already have their mind made up and they didn't say anything was missing or wrong. There was a drug for peanut allergies that got the Adcom cancelled and the FDA said it was problems they needed to sort out and also cancelled to PDUFA date (decision date) but with Cormedix they kept the same timeline and said they see no problems.

Most people think we will get approved before the old Adcom date January 14th. But only time will tell. I personally believe it'll get approved before the PDUFA date of 2/28/2021. Also Elliott management doubled their position in Cormedix last quarter. It's been a long time for us who held in this thread but the end is almost here, within the next 3 Cormedix will get approved and i cant wait :banderas:

:wow: props , yea am buying a few more shares for xmas

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
giphy.gif

Holding over $7 right now. 4 analysts have buy rating with high price targets