The Official CORMEDIX (CRMD)thread (run up to FDA approval has begun )

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
If it gets to $10 im gonna start having to make some tough decisions

sgq31hxpgpb31.gif
That's the same way i feel. My thesis is the higher we go before approval the higher the gap up will be after approval in my opinion. For example if we are at $8-10 before, I think it'll spike 100% on approval news sending it to the $16-22 range probably sell off, Then the buyout rumors will start and cause another run up.

Institutions and insiders own more than half of the public float. With only 31 million shares this can gap up high and fast. I've been brushing up on my trading again to be ready to get the best prices

Tug life

Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
$9.42 in AH brehs
I'll be honest I was not expecting moves so big so fast, it's running up like approval is next month instead of next year but I'm leaning towards just before Christmas also. The market is only open until 1pm friday. I'm anxious for the price action to close out the week

Tug life

Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
what's your selling point? $20?
I don't have a specific price point. What my plan is, is to watch the price the day of approval and sell some throughout the day. Buyout rumors will start shortly after approval and will start a second run. I'll save the rest for a potential buyout or when they bring it to market.

But I personally look to sell around $32-$36 on acceptance of NDA if it reaches that point. That puts it around the $1 billion market cap. I'm kinda banking on a buyout, I know that's typical biotech talk but it's no way they're doing this alone with 10.5 years market exclusivity. And board members that are seniors who bought shares in the open market.

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
looks like profit-taking/consolidation the last couple of weeks. part of me feels like i should've sold at 9, but it's been maintaining a higher floor than previously. hopefully we can push back up above 9 and beyond in january/february.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
NVAX is a more long terms play with AVGR looking to get out at 2x.

Edit: and I picked up a hnaldeful of more shares of CRMD

Do you know what the split is? Is it 5 to 1? This is a example of a split for compliance, the complete opposite of what CRMD did. NVAX is a good 5 to 10 year play but I'm not ready to get back in yet.
Props to both of you. I bought NVAX because of these posts. It was at $11.97. It's now at $215.00.

I bought 33 shares then. It was around $90 this summer and I thought about buying more but I didn't. I wish I had!

My $400 investment has turned into $7,000.00!