The Official CORMEDIX (CRMD)thread (run up to FDA approval has begun )

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
Price action was disappointing on such good news we are derisked at this point. We have an ADCOM meeting before approval maybe @KING WILL can help shed some light on the meeting because I remember Amarin had one right before they got approved I listened to it but can't remember details.

For me this is a buyout play no matter what the share price says. Our biggest investors Elliott management is trying to take over Twitter and At&t among others right now. They only invest to make big money taking over companies changing management and value and sell the company and believe that's exactly what's happening now. Not to mention all major directors are buying shares in the open market.

Next catalyst is the Adcom meeting where they could potentially talk about other indications in addition to hemodialysis. And approval shortly after.

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Price action was disappointing on such good news we are derisked at this point. We have an ADCOM meeting before approval maybe @KING WILL can help shed some light on the meeting because I remember Amarin had one right before they got approved I listened to it but can't remember details.

For me this is a buyout play no matter what the share price says. Our biggest investors Elliott management is trying to take over Twitter and At&t among others right now. They only invest to make big money taking over companies changing management and value and sell the company and believe that's exactly what's happening now. Not to mention all major directors are buying shares in the open market.

Next catalyst is the Adcom meeting where they could potentially talk about other indications in addition to hemodialysis. And approval shortly after.

AMRN wanted a massive extension to the label Vascepa was approved to treat. Im not sure how different an NDA will be. I assume an sNDA is a lil simplier due to the drug already being approved in some manner.

They should send out a list of questions they plan on asking, so at least the company will be able to prepare the answers ahead of time and investors will know as well. It seemed like the ADCOM was made out of a few members that were against it, for it and neutral to the drug in question. AMRN had a huge team of folks answering the questions and they hit most of them out of the park.

One question tho, had the guy tripping over his words real bad. He even asked to start his answer over 2 times, before someone else stepped in and answered it for him. There was an medical website that was dedicated to Doctors, Scientists, and patients to voice their opinions on how well Vascepa works. And I dont think this was exclusive to Vascepa, so you guys should have one too. They read off some of the statements during the ADCOM.

Some investors are fearful of ADCOMS because that means the FDA needs more information. Thats probably the reason for the drop. The most active and seemingly credible poster on AMRN's YMB was in favor of an ADCOM the entire time. He said that was AMRN's best shot at getting the expanded label they were seeking.

If CRMD has an active investor community there will be tons of info put out leading up to the ADCOM.

Tug life

Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
what's the expectation on the stock price, how much do you think it will get to
Honestly im banking on a buyout. They only have 1 product with a small team, insiders and institutions have been buying non stop and they just appointed a new director who has worked for the top pharma companies in the world and he sold his last company to Astrazeneca and Bristol Meyers.

I think upon approval it'll probably trade in the $7-$14 range we haven't seen spikes on good news so I'm not sure if it'll spike or not. but a buyout can be from $25+.

Even if they didn't get bought out. With Defencath approved it can bring in close to 1 Billion dollars a year Cormedix market cap is $150 million. If you price it a 1 billion the share price is $33 they will also have 10 years market exclusivity for 10.5 years meaning no one else can make generics of this for more than a decade. If you put a 10× multiple on the 1 billion you have around $330 a share a 5× multiple is $165 a share.The only way we get even remotely close to that is if there is a muti billion dollar buyout or the market priced it that way and With them having only 1 product i dont see them going it alone unless it'll be extremely profitable. Not to mention management is around retirement age so they are not staying around long.

Like I've stated before I've dedicated more than a year researching this and I believe they are setting up to be bought out. I can be wrong, but that's what I honestly believe.

Tug life

Daps
Reppin
Harlem World

Tug life

Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
I bought CRMDd before they split at $9.50 a share.

I'm still almost $500 I'm the red with them. But I knew it might be a long term hold.
Did you average down a bit? I used to have a average of around $9 but I got it down to $5

Tug life

Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
Its up 24 percent today
At one point it was the 2nd leading gainer in the entire market. I love the potential for price action coming up. Stocktwits thinks JP Morgan will initiate coverage next because they help with our last deal like the analyst who covered today from Truist Securities
:whoo:

Last edited: