The Official CORMEDIX (CRMD)thread (run up to FDA approval has begun )

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
@Tug life life whats going on :unimpressed: i cant explain the dropping of crmd
They continued to drop after the offering. I didn't think it'll go so low :scusthov:

But our largest shareholder Elliott management brought almost 1 million shares recently and our lead Dr. Handling the NDA just purchased 5,000 shares.

We will hear from the FDA by next week on if we got our NDA accepted or not and if we're getting priority review and our approval date. I doubled my stake in the last 2 weeks during the drop

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
listening to ER now.

Here are the numbers:

Here is the Q2 official numbers.
NexTech AR Solutions Reports Record Second Quarter 2020 Results

Vancouver B.C. – August 25th, 2020 – NexTech AR Solutions (NexTech) (OTCQB: NEXCF) (CSE: NTAR) (FSE: N29), an emerging leader in augmented reality (AR) for eCommerce, AR learning applications, and AR-enhanced video conferencing and virtual events, reported record results for its second quarter ended June 30, 2020. All figures are prepared in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) unless otherwise indicated.Q2 2020 highlights:

Revenue grows 290% to $3.5 million

Gross Profit grows 484% to $2.1 million with a 61% margin

Working Capital of $5.6 million

Total Bookings $3.7 million

Full report has been filed and is available on SEDAR

Q2 earnings will be released after the close today at 4:30pm

Bridge Name: NexTech AR Solutions
Conference ID: 597-9019
Dial in: +1 (435) 777-2200
Toll-Free + 1 (800) 309-2350
Evan Gappelberg, CEO of NexTech comments ``We are extremely pleased to report that our record second quarter 2020 results are continuing into Q3 and are showing strong momenutm across our business segments. These results were driven by new customer additions, expansion of product lines and increases in conversions from our e-commerce channels. He continues “We are uniquely positioned with our augmented reality, e-commerce and InfernoAR video conferencing and virtual events business units to thrive in this new economy being led by a digital transformation across technology. There has never been more business opportunity in our lifetime for augmented reality, virtual learning, virtual conferences, or virtual events, and e-commerce and we see strong business trends continuing in Q3 and beyond”.