The Official CORMEDIX (CRMD)thread (run up to FDA approval has begun )

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Loop and ipnff interview. good so far. how combining IP's AR and Loops AI will change shopping forever:

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
The CEO continues “NexTech’s leadership position in this industry is now attracting more M&A opportunities, as we are being approached by innovative AR/VR technology companies. We have closed on four deals in the last 18 months and are in discussions with several candidates with an eye toward a transformative acquisition, which could further enhance shareholder value”.

NexTech AR Solutions Reports Preliminary 2nd Quarter 2020 ResultsInfernoAR Virtual Conference Revenue Creating  Transformational Growth For Company

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Nexcf halted. News pending.

***Trading never resumed.

I didnt get a chance to see it, but I guess they hit on HR during the presentation today. Never seen the board so hyped after one of these. Duffy was a part of this one and ive been saying all long that Duff was a better speaker than Evan.

I tried to get someone to list the key points, but no one did.

This was announced after hours:

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/nextech-ar-announces-public-offering-
202400065.html?.tsrc=fin-srch

Many seem to think its to acquire ARHT. Perhaps to be announced in the morning. Well see.

Last edited:

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
Cormedix announced offering news but didn't say how much or when they plan to use it. My guess is they will use it right after FDA news this way they don't have to announce it after good news and kill the price.

But it still yet to be known entirely, I'm buying more today

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
IPNFF:

VANCOUVER, BC and ERIE, Pa., Jul 27, 2020 (Canada NewsWire via COMTEX) -- ImagineAR Inc. (CSE: IP) (OTC: IPNFF) ("ImagineAR" or "Company") an Augmented Reality Company that enables sports teams, businesses, retailers and organizations to instantly create their own AR mobile campaigns, wishes to advise investors it has been put on notice by a major North American sports & entertainment company ("NASEC") that a contract is imminent.

As with all large commercial contracts, the Company wants to clearly state there is a risk this deal may not close and cannot yet provide any assurances that it will close. However, ImagineAR is of the opinion that all major hurdles have been dealt with and the path is now clear to contract. Given the size of the NASEC and potential time necessary between our recent notification and actual completion of an agreement, ImagineAR felt this is sufficiently material news that warrants immediate disclose to our shareholders, even before the formal contract is awarded

ImagineAR Announces That Major North American Sports & Entertainment Company Is Moving Forward With Augmented Reality Solution; Contract Is Imminent

ARHT:

TORONTO, July 27, 2020 — ARHT Media Inc. (“ARHT” or “the Company”) (TSXV:ART), the global leader in the development, production and distribution of high-quality, low latency hologram and digital content is pleased to announce that one month after becoming ARHT Media’s exclusive US Reseller Almo Professional A/V has placed it’s first order for 10 ARHT Engine servers. The ARHT Engine, which features ARHT’s proprietary software that enables online and in person communication with no noticeable latency, is the heart of the ARHT Media product line. ARHT Engines generate recurring revenues whenever used through subscription, ARHT Bundles, or onetime transmission fees. Almo is the US Pro Audio Visual industry’s largest and most dynamic distributor and is the creator of the award-winning E4 Experience. As part of the June 24, 2020 reseller agreement Almo committed to deploying ARHT Media technology to the top 32 markets in America and one month later they are almost 1/3 of the way there.

ARHT Media Announces First Order for 10 ARHT Engine Servers from Almo Professional A/V | ARHT Media Inc. | Leaders In Holographic Telepresence

NEXCF:

SANTA CRUZ, Calif. and TORONTO, July 28, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- NexTech AR Solutions (NexTech) (OTCQB: NEXCF) (CSE: NTAR) (FSE: N29), an emerging leader in augmented reality for eCommerce, AR learning applications, and AR-enhanced video conferencing and virtual events is pleased to announce that it has appointed Ori Inbar to its Board of Directors. Inbar is a recognized AR expert, having been involved in the industry for over a decade as both a startup entrepreneur and a venture capital investor through SuperVentures. With his long term perspective and extensive industry relationships, he is uniquely positioned to help guide NexTech on its growth trajectory and identify potential acquisition opportunities.

Ori Inbar comments, "I’m excited to lend my 14 years experience in the AR industry at the moment it’s exploding to one of the few pure-AR companies that are public; Evan and team seem to be doing the right things - and most importantly - growing!"

Evan Gappelberg, CEO of NexTech comments, “We are excited to attract one of the most experienced AR pioneers to represent shareholders as we start to scale our business. Ori has unparalleled contacts and experience within the AR industry which we intend to leverage to help guide the future growth of our company. With the AR industry growing at a very rapid rate and Apple and others soon to be released AR glasses on the horizon, having a resource like Ori is invaluable.” He continues, “As NexTech continues to identify growth opportunities, both organically and through acquisitions, Ori’s experience both as an AR technology founder and an investor will be crucial to reaching our long term vision. He has been a valued advisor for the past year and now we welcome him to the board of directors and are looking forward to his help in creating shareholder value.”

Ori Inbar, AR Pioneer and Founder of AugmentedReality.org, to Join NexTech Board of Directors

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Cormedix announced offering news but didn't say how much or when they plan to use it. My guess is they will use it right after FDA news this way they don't have to announce it after good news and kill the price.

But it still yet to be known entirely, I'm buying more today
$20m. 4.4 million shares priced at $4.50. The offerring will close july 30.

I'll probably buy more but is this just to raise funds?

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Potential MOAs of eicosapentaenoic acid (VASCEPA) in treating COVID-19:<br><br>From a fantastic presentation by <a href="https://twitter.com/DLBHATTMD?ref_src=twsrc^tfw">@DLBHATTMD</a>! <a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=$AMRN&amp;src=ctag&amp;ref_src=twsrc^tfw">$AMRN</a> <a href="https://t.co/GSE27rXuDe">pic.twitter.com/GSE27rXuDe</a></p>&mdash; ra fun (@ra_fun) <a href="">August 3, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>