The Official CORMEDIX (CRMD)thread (run up to FDA approval has begun )

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Listening now

They looking at V being beneficial for Covid-19 patients. If they expound on this look tf out.

*1 $150M in new total rev. Over 100% higher than Q1/19

Talking about the Patent now and the road AMRN took to get V up and running.

Appeal this Summer.

New lead council.

Due to low cost, its unlikely that generics could off their version at a much cheaper cost than AMRN.

^^^^And they'll still have to wait for the FDA to approve their version of V.

More ins. coverage. Preferred brand status.

***They are def looking into V possible impact on Covid-19 Patients. When they know, they will let us know.***

The manufacturing of Vascepa is not easy, due to purity, stability, encapsulation, and packaging. The product was tested for 4 years in capsule form. Any potential manufacturer will need to overcome these obstacles. It is also time consuming and expensive. If generics don't have capacity currently, which we believe they don't, it will be expensive and take years to accomplish.

Multi-billion dollar opportunity outside the US. China clinical trial will NOT be impacted by Covid. Europe still being evaluated. Net price in Vascepa in Europe should be just as high as in the US. Regarding partnering:

waited to advance discussions until after regulatory submission. They've received questions... in early stages of reviewing potential partners! Informed by regulatory process to have 10-20 years of exclusivity. They believe it is best to see what proposals for partnering as presented... most likely Q3 of this yea

Last edited:

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Nextech up 11% today ($1.24). Up over 100% since 3/18 when it was at .57 cents.

^^^Really wish I could have added more under $1. We are prolly less than 2 weeks away from announcing nice deal w/ a F500 Company.

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nm.. Wtf. One place had it at 5.95 and now its back in the 4s

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="$AMRN - Twitter Search">$AMRN</a> Vascepa .. improves function of endothelial cells vs. Coronavirus Autopsy reports show Coronavirus actually attacks weakened endothelial cells throughout the body not just lungs. endothelial cells often weaken as we age.</p>&mdash; JohnC (@griffcapmgmt) <a href="">April 21, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="$AMRN - Twitter Search">$AMRN</a> Vascepa .. improves function of endothelial cells vs. Coronavirus Autopsy reports show Coronavirus actually attacks weakened endothelial cells throughout the body not just lungs. endothelial cells often weaken as we age.</p>&mdash; JohnC (@griffcapmgmt) <a href="">April 21, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

That’s crazy smh

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
Been buying more and more of CRMD lately. Like I've said before there isn't that much to report on unless they drop a meaningful PR.

I think what's going on will ultimately make the CRMD investment even better. We prevent infectious diseases, something that is in the public eye more than ever now and I also believe we will get approved earlier than expected because it's a critical need right now. All signs lead to approval second half of this year and in a down market investors like to pile into winners so as always I'm still long and still taking a huge bet on Cormedix.