The Official CORMEDIX (CRMD)thread (run up to FDA approval has begun )

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
NEW YORK and TORONTO, March 27, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- NexTech AR Solutions (NexTech) (NEXCF) (CSE:NTAR) (N29.F), the leader in augmented reality for e-commerce and AR learning applications, reports that it has completed its audited financials for 2019, reporting over $6.0 million in gross revenue and 53% gross profit of $3.2 million for the 2019, 12-month calendar year. For the seven month audited period beginning May 31st and ending December 31st 2019 the company reported $4.0 million in revenue with gross profits of $2.3 million

Yahoo is now a part of Verizon Media

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
CytoDyn Inc (OTCMKTS:CYDY), a late-stage biotechnology company, said Thursday that it has filed a Phase 2 protocol for a basket trial with its lead drug leronlimab for treating all solid cancer tumors with the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) under its cancer investigational new drug (IND) program. In a statement, the Vancouver, Washington-based company said it can immediately initiate enrollment in the Phase 2 clinical trial for the treatment of 22 different solid tumor cancers, including melanoma, brain-glioblastoma, throat, lung, stomach, breast, testicular, ovarian, uterine, pancreas, bladder, and colon carcinoma among other indications.

Yahoo is now a part of Verizon Media

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
The Toronto-based company has formed AR Studios in Hollywood, California. The studio has created a proprietary entertainment venue for which it is producing immersive content using augmented reality (AR) as the primary display platform.

AR Studios will be led by the inventor of the human hologram and president of NexTech, Paul Duffy.

Dr Barry Sandrew, a visual effects pioneer and serial entrepreneur who invented digital colourisation of black and white movies, as well as a process for converting two-dimensional (2D) feature films to 3D, will advise the AR Studios team.

Sandrew, who has also become a shareholder of NexTech, said: “NexTech is building an innovative concept for immersive entertainment that I’ve been waiting over five years to materialise. Within AR Studios the technology, talent, and opportunity to create this new form of storytelling have converged into what promises to become a game changing entertainment venue.”

“AR Studios might be the most exciting and important work we do at NexTech as we are creating a new mass medium which will change the viewing experience of content forever.”

Paul Duffy, president of NexTech

https://www.digitalhollywood.com/immersivesp20.html

Not sure where he got the text from, but thats the link he provided to the event.

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn.. Wonder how high this can go if the appeal is denied and the generic drugs are allowed.. Wanna atleast break even.. I got in at 24:russ:

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Damn.. Wonder how high this can go if the appeal is denied and the generic drugs are allowed.. Wanna atleast break even.. I got in at 24:russ:

The saving grace here (per my understanding) is that this ruling only applies to the Marine study which is the TG above 500 study. The Reduce-It study (The BIG one) should be able to go on as attended. But the question I asked a while back and never got an answer for, is if we were to lose this patent battle, what stops a Doctor from prescribing Generic V to a patient that has TG Levels slightly below, or even way lower than 500 if he knows theres a cheaper Generic version out there.

^^^^That's gonna be key. Either no one knew the answer, or I was ignored since Im not a known poster on ST and YMB.

This sucks, real bad.

• Dap
Reactions: L68