The Official CORMEDIX (CRMD)thread (run up to FDA approval has begun )

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
How far do y'all see Nexcf going?

From YMB***

In 2 years when every corporation is using e-learning via AR to speed up new employee training and onboarding (reducing costs in process) - we could easily see NEXCF at $50 per share with $300 million in annual revenue.

NEXCF is already ahead of Zack's consensus revenue estimate for 2020 of $15.6m - if we look at the last 7 months of 2019 as reported with SEDAR, NEXCF did a monthly average revenue of $0.571m .... NEXCF reported a record January 2020 revenue of $0.800m, record February of $0.685m, and record March of $1.0m - or an average monthly revenue of $0.83 or 45% higher than last 7 months of 2019 - if this trend continues upwards (45-50% growth) and say reaches on average $1.3m monthly revenue in Q2 / $1.9m monthly rev in Q3 / $2.8m rev in Q4 then a $3.50 to $4.00 on a 10.8x P/S multiple (it's current multiple which is below VUZI's 12x TTM P/S multiple who is growing slower than NEXCF) is entirely attainable.

And remember the Q1 record revenue doesn't even take into account the acquisition of Jolokia (neither does my growth rate)! If we were to add in Jolokia's value-added revenue synergies and say it contributed a conservative $8m to top-line 2020 annual revenue we are looking at a $5 stock by year end.

If Jolokia adds $15m in annual 2020 top-line revenue (and all other variables above the same) - we're looking easily at a $7 dollar stock.

In the last video I posted Evan mentioned being in talks with Schools to use their platform. Well, that may be the nx wave. Picture NexTech securing contracts with entire State School Systems:

CSU plans to cancel most in-person classes and go online this fall, chancellor says

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
^^

I'm guessing those schools are in high population centers too. Usually the first to adopt next tech.

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
I didn't post it, but NexTech CEO purchased some more shares the other day.

Hes showing huge confidence in his company.

I didn't post, but he purchased close to a million shares the other day.

And in between the quoted post and the million share buy he, paul duffy, and another board member purchased shares.

Dude is showing lots of confidence in his company.

ER coming today. I think its after hrs, but I read pre market as well.

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
@Tug life anything of note in the crmd earnings call?
Nothing new really, they said they will not say when they submitted the NDA they will only announce when it is accepted.

Most investors don't like this because they want constant updates, but I love this because stocks make big moves on surprises. If investors knew everything every step of the way it'll be boring price action.

They are still scheduled for approval by the second half of this year which is anytime after June I'm expecting September/October. The also made some new hires they got a new CFO who was previously an investment banker.

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps

And now we have google hangout and Cisco Webex.

https://otc.watch/content/nexcf-otc...tm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=otc_watch_news

Another link from this morning:

Nextech Ar Solutions Corp (OTCMKTS:NEXCF) Action Heats Up – Oracle Dispatch

Better link:

NexTech AR Solutions integrates Google Hangouts, Cisco Webex into InfernoAR platform

***ER Call going on now.

Said there will be significant announcements within the next few days.

Last edited:

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Some late breaking data from REDUCE-IT is posed to be dropping tomorrow.

SP moving since this PR was released:

VASCEPA® (icosapent ethyl) Shows Significant Reduction in Coronary Revascularization, Including Coronary Stenting and Cardiac Bypass Surgery, in Prespecified and Post Hoc Analyses of Landmark REDUCE-IT® Study | Amarin Corporation plc

This reminds of a tweet I read in 2019. A Dr said something to the effect of, well be reading positive outcomes of the REDUCE IT study for years to come.

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
^^

I'm guessing those schools are in high population centers too. Usually the first to adopt next tech.

In talks with a University in Canada. Building a Pilot program for them now. If they knock this out the park....

More on Profit Margins from the CC:

Yes. So going forward you can expect gross margins to start to accelerate. We invested in our business. We hired more employees and so because of that gross margin went down a little bit. We're now, I would say position so that most of our, as our revenue grows on the software side of our business that's going to be a very high profit margin. It could be 80% -90% because most of our expenses are already built into that $1 million that the Jolokia already generates. So as we go forward, the future revenue is going to have much higher margin and we're looking forward to that. It'll probably show up. Yes, I was just going to say Q2, the margin is going to improve but in Q3, Q4 is when it's going to look really spectacular in my opinion.

Full link:

https://seekingalpha.com/article/43...lberg-on-q1-2020-results-earnings-call?page=1