The Official CORMEDIX (CRMD)thread (run up to FDA approval has begun )

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
Most of us have been investing for a couple years now and we know the basic fundamentals we've seen all time highs in the market and now we are entering a bear market.

I tell you one thing and you can check my post history, I've been waiting for an opportunity like this for a long time. In the next couple weeks and months some of the best companies will be on sale and this will be the best time to buy. I never try to time the markets ill buy when im ready and average my cost. I had a "recession watchlist" for this very occasion which consist of mostly blue chip companies.

Cormedix has a earnings report on Monday hopefully we get a good price move on that.

OrdaineD

Pro
Daps
Which blue chip companies would you suggest?

Most of us have been investing for a couple years now and we know the basic fundamentals we've seen all time highs in the market and now we are entering a bear market.

I tell you one thing and you can check my post history, I've been waiting for an opportunity like this for a long time. In the next couple weeks and months some of the best companies will be on sale and this will be the best time to buy. I never try to time the markets ill buy when im ready and average my cost. I had a "recession watchlist" for this very occasion which consist of mostly blue chip companies.

Cormedix has a earnings report on Monday hopefully we get a good price move on that.

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
Which blue chip companies would you suggest?
I'm currently looking at Boeing, Jet blue, slack, Disney, Bank of America, Starbucks, Nike, Berkshire B, Netflix, Crispr and some smaller names like Inseego, Digital Turbine (APPS), Plug power.

Last edited:

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
I didn't post it, but NexTech CEO purchased some more shares the other day.

Hes showing huge confidence in his company.