The Official CORMEDIX (CRMD)thread (run up to FDA approval has begun )

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Nectech beat the short attack today.

They have released at least 3 vids since that report was released the other day.

There's conf. call scheduled for the 20th.

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
They are going to rally back up. The AR/VR experience is the training of the future. Lots of military training potential too. Of course that's IF it catches on.

I agree, big risk vs reward chance here.

It would be nice when this short attack is behind us.

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Bethany White, Director of Marketing comments, "Steyr Arms USA is dedicated to providing industry leading experiences for our consumers. After seeing what NexTech AR has been able to accomplish with other manufacturers, we believe that an investment in Augmented Reality is an ideal way to connect with people who are browsing our products online; building high levels of confidence in a purchase through one of our dealers. Our goal is to be a competitive name within a small pool of performance leading brands, and with NexTech AR we will have the tools we need to lead the charge in the ever-growing eCommerce sectors of this industry."

This says a lot. Means the tech is working and companies can see that its working.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
good article on AMRN

https://seekingalpha.com/article/43...campaign=rta-stock-article&utm_content=link-2

the writer is bullish and believes AMRN will have great revenue shortly and there's a good chance for a buyout.

looking at the charts and it's consolidating nicely. it seems to wanna start breaking out now which is a good sign because i believe Feb 25th is their Q4 results conference call. i'm going to add more shares while it's still below $20 and i now see myself holding this stock for a few years instead of selling after a big pop. ACST dropping the ball was a gift in that there's no competition for AMRN now (still hoping for ACST to get it together down the road).

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Nextech Ar Solutions Corp (OTCMKTS: NEXCF) has been on the rise in recent days since a brief dip below the $1 mark last week. Nextech was recently trading as high as $2.50 per share but has seen its stock price collapse due to a massive short attack by Hindenburg Research.

In response to the attack which claimed Nextech has virtually no credible business prospects & appears to be focused almost entirely on promoting its stock, insider self-dealing & issuing press releases, Nextech stated NexTech AR Solutions stock has come under attack by notorious short sellers at Hindenburg Research. The modus operandi for short sellers is that after accumulating a large short position in a stock, the short sellers, which in this case is Hindenburg, publishes a far reaching “research report” in which they make multiple brazen false accusations. This is standard operating procedure for Hindenburg, creating fear and panic among investors – to drive stock prices down, after which the short position is covered, and a profit is made at the expense of innocent shareholders. Amongst the most egregious baseless claims, and outright lies in the Hindenburg report is their lie that NEXCF’s AR technology is `vaporware”

Steady Rise on Nextech Ar Solutions Corp (OTCMKTS: NEXCF) Post Short Run | Micro Cap Daily

OrdaineD

Pro
Daps