The Official CORMEDIX (CRMD)thread (run up to FDA approval has begun )

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
"buy the rumor, sell the news" as the saying goes. still holding and adding to my position in AMRN and ACST.

Im in on both. But this is all basically play money for me. I’m just gambling with good information. If I gain I gain. If not. On to the next one.

I got money all over the place.

Last edited:

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Maybe it was the generics company not settling and taking it to court??

I've only seen ot mentioned here n there, so I wonder if its official yet.

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
Entry and exit points are key, and don't fall subject to FOMO (fear of missing out) because then you'll make trades that you shouldn't. And unless you're a good trader you shouldn't buy when news drops, because you need to be able to tell who is in control the bears or bulls and be able to read charts cause with the volatility you are bound to lose either way, You need to get in before everyone else and have a plan in place.

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Entry and exit points are key, and don't fall subject to FOMO (fear of missing out) because then you'll make trades that you shouldn't. And unless you're a good trader you shouldn't buy when news drops, because you need to be able to tell who is in control the bears or bulls and be able to read charts cause with the volatility you are bound to lose either way, You need to get in before everyone else and have a plan in place.

yea im still learning lol.. most of the time i put money in a stock im stubborn and wont sell it till i see a profit. I leave it in as long as possible if i think its a good one so i dont really lose money lol.. i never short anything

i need to get way better at timing these buys tho lol.. i dont always got money to put in and once i do im impatient and buy whatever stock im interested in

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
yea im still learning lol.. most of the time i put money in a stock im stubborn and wont sell it till i see a profit. I leave it in as long as possible if i think its a good one so i dont really lose money lol.. i never short anything

i need to get way better at timing these buys tho lol.. i dont always got money to put in and once i do im impatient and buy whatever stock im interested in
I totally understand I did the same thing when I started that's why I'm only trying to pass on the knowledge that I've personally experienced. My personal trading style is to have a price that I want to buy and sell at before going in and if it's on a run and it's higher than my target price I'll sit it out. I usually don't buy on the day or after news unless I'm day trading because then I can look at the charts and scale in. Like I always said when a stock go really high it's gonna come down and in order for them to be sold someone has to buy. Think about the guy who bought AMRN at $27 thinking it'll go higher it happens everyday it's just emotions that put us on the wrong side of the trade.

Threads like this are extremely helpful because there is a treasure trove of information in here and we spot it before it takes off. The only thing is taking the risk and buying before news because if you buy after you might as well day trade it and at that time you wouldn't be able to gwt in as low as everyone else