The Official CORMEDIX (CRMD)thread (run up to FDA approval has begun )

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
Too late to buy amrn Monday?
On second thought it's actually not too late to buy into Amarin. I guess what I meant was Monday probably won't be the best time to start a position, or even next week for that matter because it's going to be so volatile. Long term there is still a ton of upside it's just getting in at the right price.

I guess why I said it was too late before is because starting a position after the big event is like a cardinal sin in investing cause you wanna get in before everyone else at a low price because when the price rises, they have to sell it to someone. The people who suffer from FOMO is always on the losing end. If you're gonna buy this week I think that would take more trading skills versus investing skills because it's all about getting in at the right price.

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Other Drugs have been shown to lower TG Levels, but ZERO have shown Vascepa's CV benefits.

Label granted was larger than what was asked for.

It kind of sounds like Doctors were giving a lot of wiggle room from the FDA. Almost like Docs can prescribe to whomever they want.

Multi-Billion dollar sales expected after 2020.

Last edited:

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i just got in with amrn at 24.95

i guess better late than never:mjcry:

i need cormedix to make up for this amrn fukk up i made

Tug life

Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
Totally surprising AMRN lost all of Friday's gains the first half hour of trading maybe we'll see a reversal by days end?

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
I bought about 9 shares the other week. I'm about to get some more. fukk it.
Edit: Damn slow transfer times...

Last edited:

Tug life

Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
Damn this sucks at the moment for Amarin. This is why it's so tricky to trade the news instead of "buy the rumor sell the news" because people who got in up to about $21 had the option to take profits off the table while people who bought at $23 and above is now forced to either average down or hold the bag in hopes of it rising again. Now that it's approved, the question now becomes how will the market price it.

A lot of investors look at the stock price to tell if its expensive or not, but its really the market cap that they should be paying attention to. If we use 2020 projections of let's say $700,000,000 that means we are currently trading at around 12× earnings because the current market cap is $8.21 billion. If we use the street low of $8 a share that means it'll be trading at 4× earnings. They usually say 10× earnings is a good price to pay for a good business.

But an important question to ask is what makes it too expensive fundamentally and how much is big pharma willing to pay if a buyout occurs. But one very overlooked but maybe not too farfetched is Amarin buying Acasti, Amarin did a offering some time ago and they said it would be for Research and development and also strategic acquisitions. Amarin is already the biggest player in the Omega 3 space which helps treat the number 1 killer of Americans . If they bought Acasti they would be hands down the only player in the O3 space, nobody would be able to compete.

So in summary there is long term value in Amarin despite the sell off whether they get bought out, go it alone and keep all the profit or merge with Acasti and be the Thanos of the O3 space.

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Interesting. During the 3rd Q CC, JT mentioned companies contacting him with Hopes of AMRN buying them out.

I remember thinking wow, but that comment didnt get any fanfare from what I seen.