The Official CORMEDIX (CRMD)thread (run up to FDA approval has begun )

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
ACST halted?? damn it. it was cut in half and now halted. hopefully we get good news:lupe:
they got a LUDP halt which means volatility trading pause and a T1 halt which means pending news. Some people are saying there was a 1.3 million share short then a 1.3 million share buy right after. Not sure but this has me in the edge :whoo:

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
***From YMB

Pure speculation on my part, but here is my theory:

Everything was ok when the stock was trading between 2.89 to 3.06. Every exchange has automated systems in place to track bids and asks. On top of that, a lot of retail (maybe not only retail) had automatic stop loss orders in place to protect their principals. As someone below pointed out, the significant drop in price, down to 1.53, happened exactly at 1:00 pm - this is usually time when people in Canada and US either go or come back from lunch - one way or another it is a time lag - not a lot of people would be physically capable to react to the news. Exactly at 1 pm, someone got rid of 1 million shares. That caused (automatically) and triggered loss prevention orders that people had put. When someone dumps 1 min, huge supply of stock is created, usually followed by demand under normal condition. After the stop loss orders got executed (a lot of them), the exchange automated system put a circuit break, aka halt due to unusually amounts of shares being exchanged. It was done by the system simply to protect investors.

Then, around 1:05 pm someone started buying huge amounts of stock. Again, as some people indicated, their brokers told them that there were at least 2 huge purchase orders being executed - ranging from 1 million shares to 2 million, but a lower price of 1.23 and 1.54 or so. When the started buying, the exchange automatic systems went off the chart again and placed another trading halt. After that, the company was contacted and they probably submitted a halt pending news from the company. It is a matter of days before the news will hit our radar. It is pointless to speculate if it will be good or bad news - NOBODY knows until Acasti posts them.

To conclude, someone very smart who timed it very well with no hard feelings made a big ton of money buy selling 1 million shares at 2.87 or so and then, during that 1.34 - 1.55 window bought them back. Think about it - even if the news got leaked out, assuming it is bad, why would the same people (or not the same - it is irrelevant) place another purchase for up to 2 million shares? That’s a sure way to loose money. My theory is that chances are and hopefully, the news are good in the nutshell (or at least not bad). Either way we should, in my opinion, see an upward trend after that.

As the article pointed out, it was about trading, not the company or the news.

I’m willing to bet on my theory and I’m looking forward to test it. By the way - I didn’t sell during the drop. Was very very scared but didn’t sell when I saw the price him 1.95 and slowly went up again.

Let’s wait and see. Who is with me?

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
***From same User***

What makes me uncomfortable though is that my broker indicated exactly at 1.05 pm a press release was issued about the last patient finishing up the trilogy 1 - the same release we saw on november 26. Part of my thinks someone from Acasti might have pressed the wrong button and, coincidentally with the speculated drop in price, the wrong release got released. They quickly retracted it, as far as I can be sure. I just hope that it will not be somehow viewed illegally either by the exchanges or investors, otherwise we will see those lawsuit postings around the clock. What do you think ?

***Last relevant post***(that I seen)

Ok I have had enough for today. I’m going to sleep. Will check with you all tomorrow.

I have a feeling those whose stop loss orders got triggered today will be able to get their positions back tomorrow or before the new year. For this reason, I am inclined to think that the share price won’t change much in terms of its downward pressure. We may either stay at 2.2s as of today or might be trading around 2.4 till the results get issued.

Either way, no big deal, no material changes happened. All good.

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Man, I was wondering if some shyt like this happened w/ AMRN.

Not with a huge midday drop, but over the course of a few days.

Folks on the AMRN board, were always screaming how the stock was being manipulated.

I just kind of thought they were just crying about the SP swings, but I guess they were on top of things.

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
Man, I was wondering if some shyt like this happened w/ AMRN.

Not with a huge midday drop, but over the course of a few days.

Folks on the AMRN board, were always screaming how the stock was being manipulated.

I just kind of thought they were just crying about the SP swings, but I guess they were on top of things.

Both were/are being manipulated IMO

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
I think this will probably sell off tomorrow and maybe into next week and I plan to take full advantage.

Something very interesting I found just now. There was a poster on stocktwits who posted earlier in the morning that data would be delayed and secondary endpoints would be included. That was hours before the halt and the PR, and the PR released at 8:30 said the same thing. Julian van der Walle (@BigJulesSays) | Stocktwits

The secondary endpoints is what would make this a game changer. The original topline endpoints would have just been really good. Secondary was supposed to be released in March, now with some data coming in a couple weeks I'm even more bullish than before

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
I think this will probably sell off tomorrow and maybe into next week and I plan to take full advantage.

Something very interesting I found just now. There was a poster on stocktwits who posted earlier in the morning that data would be delayed and secondary endpoints would be included. That was hours before the halt and the PR, and the PR released at 8:30 said the same thing. Julian van der Walle (@BigJulesSays) | Stocktwits

The secondary endpoints is what would make this a game changer. The original topline endpoints would have just been really good. Secondary was supposed to be released in March, now with some data coming in a couple weeks I'm even more bullish than before

interesting. this might change my approach to this. my average is 1.95 so was going to sell first thing when the market open and take whatever profit i can since i assume this is going to take a big dip. might just hold and lower my average. i should've set a stop loss sooner:snoop: