The Official CORMEDIX (CRMD)thread (run up to FDA approval has begun )

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Too late to buy amrn Monday?

I agree with a lot of what @Tug life said. I dont think its to late, but you def missed out on a chance to get in this at very low prices considering where I think this is going.

Right now, I think anything under $30 is decent.

Coming up weve got Generics case that may be settled before going to court, Canada's approval, and news coming out of EMA (EU's FDA).

Guidance will be changed, PT's will be higher w/ a lot of strong buys..

Dont forget any some what legit BO rumor will send this thing flying too.

Theres lots of room for growth here.

****And an epic short squeeze

broller

Veteran
Daps
one question for people who know. How as Amarin's stock valued in the 4 figures back in 1993? :mindblown:

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
From ClearBridge Investments:

"There seems little reason why every one of the more than 70 million people in the U.S. with TGs over 150 should not take this affordable, safe, highly effective drug. When the stock, which had risen only to $3.00 over our three-year plus holding period, opened at $10, it reflected a fraction of that opportunity. Yes, it was up over three times, but the peak sales outlook had shifted from a range of $300 million to $500 million, with an option for more, to something closer to $3 billion to $15 billion with high likelihood. As such, we continue to hold the stock as our number one position. -

This is from Nov of last year. Check out those peak sale estimates. Crazy money. And I'm pretty sure they had no idea how broad this label would be.

Investors been saying this could became the highest selling drug of all time.

They are sitting at 2.77M shares with over 18K added last Q.

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
This is from Nov of last year. Check out those peak sale estimates. Crazy money. And I'm pretty sure they had no idea how broad this label would be.

Investors been saying this could became the highest selling drug of all time.

They are sitting at 2.77M shares with over 18K added last Q.
Aka try to get some more Monday before it skyrockets :youngsabo:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:mjcry: I wanna cry, I had amrn at $12, sold to start a bullshyt business that failed

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
This is gonna be a big week for us brehs. Amarin is going to be a multi day runner especially with buyout rumors swirling.

Acasti said they are releasing data before Christmas, so we will see data release within the next 6 trading days. Coming off the back of Amarins news will definitely help ACST if the data is good, remember AMRN news was supposed to come after ACST on the 28th but it got leaked early. If TRILOGY 1 data exceeds expectations that'll definitely set the whole O3 sector on fire running up into Astrazeneca STRENGTH trails and Acasti TRILOGY 2 data in January.

It'll show omega 3 can really be the new standard in cardiovascular disease. Acasti is my last big play of the year got a sizable amount in this but I trust in my due diligence and the data

Tug life

Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
:mjcry: I wanna cry, I had amrn at $12, sold to start a bullshyt business that failed
I feel you breh I felt the same way when I sold Cronos group at $10 then it went to $25 some time later. More recently I held HEPA for months to sell it at $4 only for it to run to $8 the next week.

It's definitely something that takes getting some getting used to but it helps more zone in even more because I see I was on the right track. I learn something from almost every trade that helps me to get better in the long run

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
This is gonna be a big week for us brehs. Amarin is going to be a multi day runner especially with buyout rumors swirling.

Acasti said they are releasing data before Christmas, so we will see data release within the next 6 trading days. Coming off the back of Amarins news will definitely help ACST if the data is good, remember AMRN news was supposed to come after ACST on the 28th but it got leaked early. If TRILOGY 1 data exceeds expectations that'll definitely set the whole O3 sector on fire running up into Astrazeneca STRENGTH trails and Acasti TRILOGY 2 data in January.

It'll show omega 3 can really be the new standard in cardiovascular disease. Acasti is my last big play of the year got a sizable amount in this but I trust in my due diligence and the data
So in your personal opinion should I get more ASCT stocks or split between that and AMRN :jbhmm:

Tug life

Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
So in your personal opinion should I get more ASCT stocks or split between that and AMRN :jbhmm:
In my opinion and how I see it is, Amarin is already approved all the risk are off the table this is a sure thing. Only thing to worry about is if they do an offering. It also depends on what's your current average and where you think it'll ultimately settle at because it's gonna be extremely volatile next week so if you are trying to jump in you gotta time it right. I personally would look to add in the $25.50 to $26.25 range for a possible settle at $32. If you are not holding long term then it is a buyout play.

Acasti although it looks very promising it's still a high risk play . ACST is a heavily shorted stock and that can obviously work to extremes in both ways. If the trails show they lower triglyceride levels less than 25% it would be looked at as a failure and it will tank. But on the flip side if it's 30% or higher it's gonna skyrocket with the help of a huge short squeeze which could probably send it in the teens for a couple of minutes. There are some huge institutions who have money in Acasti that will throw more in with good data.

In conclusion I would probably split 50/50 just to be safe but if you trust that Acasti will bring huge returns I'll put a little bit more in ACST

Last edited:

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
In my opinion and how I see it is, Amarin is already approved all the risk are off the table this is a sure thing. Only thing to worry about is if they do an offering. It also depends on what's your current average and where you think it'll ultimately settle at because it's gonna be extremely volatile next week so if you are trying to jump in you gotta time it right. I personally would look to add in the $25.50 to $26.25 range for a possible settle at $32. If you are not holding long term then it is a buyout play.

Acasti although it looks very promising it's still a high risk play . ACST is a heavily shorted stock and that can obviously work to extremes in both ways. If the trails show they lower triglyceride levels less than 25% it would be looked at as a failure and it will tank. But on the flip side if it's 30% or higher it's gonna skyrocket with the help of a huge short squeeze which could probably send it in the teens for a couple of minutes. There are some huge institutions who have money in Acasti that will throw more in with good data.

In conclusion I would probably split 50/50 just to be safe but if you trust that Acasti will bring huge returns I'll put a little bit more in ACST
Thanks for the info breh. Imma split and try to get in asap.

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
*****From YMB*****

(1*)I keep reading people saying Vascepa didn't get primary label. I'm a physician and would like to explain these terms.

Here's a short 101 on primary, secondary prevention and a completely unrelated concept, "secondary adjunct".

Primary prevention: Preventing a disease from happening in the first place.
Secondary prevention: Preventing further problems after a disease has already been established.

(2*) This is what diabetic indication gets Amarin. The label expansion makes it primary prevention, meaning if you are a diabetic and you have 2+ risk factors, you get Vascepa.This is huge because more than 100 million U.S. adults are now living with diabetes or prediabetes, according to a new report released today by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Diabetics almost always have other comorbidities such hypertension, hyperlipidemia, cigarette, obesity, etc. The potential is $120x 1000,0000
AMRN was granted for diabetics with TG > 150 on statins with 2 risk factors (smoking, obesity, hypertension, family history, high cholesterol) who have NEVER had an adverse cardiovascular event (heart attack, stroke, etc.). This is known as primary prevention.

AMRN was also given label for patients with TG > 150 on statins who ALREADY have had adverse cardiovascular events (heart attack, stroke, etc.) in the past. Secondary prevention.

The term secondary adjunct simply means the medication is started on patients who already are on a statin. Nothing to do with primary or secondary prevention.

In summary, Amarin was granted a huge label expansion that even included primary prevention in diabetics, which multiplies the patient population significantly.

(3*) The label approved by the FDA demands a big pharma marketing campaign with THOUSANDS of representatives not hundreds. AMRN should have 800 reps right now ready (and on the way to 1500) to hit the ground running and they don't, Why? JT was brought into AMRN to get us to where we are today and he has done the job BRILLIANTLY. The time has come to execute part
II of the plan, sell the company for the highest price possible. This sale will be done quickly, time is money and big pharma has to maximize sales quickly. BTW, I've seen what PFE reps can do, I own EXAS and PFE reps are very aggressive pushing the Cologuard test, imagine them with Vascepa in their hands.

There is no reason in the world why 40% of those 15 million peeps AMRN says fall under this label aren't on Vascepa by 2022.
40% of 15 million is 6 million, 6 million X $1000 (don't know the actually cost $ but for argument sake) per year. That is $6 billion
in revenue per year in the US alone ($1500 per year, $9 billion). But getting to 40% in two years with 800 reps .......................

The price to play in my mind is between $110-$125 ($45-$50 billion) per share, big pharma pays for this in 4 years of Vascepa sales and everything after that is ROE.

If we don't get a reasonable offer then we sign up a European partner, collect huge royalty checks from global sales and go it alone in the US to capture all the profit. AND THAT IS THE WORST CASE SCENARIO, AMRN will be a cash flow machine (billions in royalty checks every year), buying back stock, paying dividends, and even buying other companies out to build the pipeline. Having said that, someone will pay the price, the $'s just work, PFE, AMGN, or Novartis in that order.

Did a quick scan when I got off this morning. 3 of the better comments I came cross from last night.

Last edited: