The Official CORMEDIX (CRMD)thread (run up to FDA approval has begun )

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
Man what a great fukking month we had in this thread.

@KING WILL :salute: for all your Amarin due diligence you been putting in work on these boards for more than a year on AMRN :wow: my ticker is reading they see revenue going from 400 million this year to damn near 700 million in 2020 :damn:

yeah browsing stocktwits right now and seems like good news and a few ppl are speculating there's more news of a possible buyout. it's looking lovely with AMRN, ACST, MTNB and CRMD:wow:

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
original_186931713.png

making primetime tv appearances

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
Too late to buy amrn Monday?
It's sitting at $26.66 right now and that's after hours when regular trading hours open Monday it's probably gonna fly. You'd basically be trading at that point because you gotta find a good entry point.

You're really late and almost too late @KING WILL been dropping knowledge on this for a year straight it hit $13 a couple times since then and even 2 months ago. There was multiple opportunities to get in cheap and make a good profit.

They are also holding a conference call Monday morning where they will raise earnings guidance. So yeah this is gonna explode Monday probably too late

Last edited:

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
Yea I fukked up.. Ive been dumping most of my money into crmd.. Shoulda done half and half with amrn
It's not to late for Acasti ACST and Matinas MTNB both in the omega 3 space and are benefiting from Amarin also. Acasti is releasing data next week so I'll do due diligence on that if you're looking to start a position