The Official CORMEDIX (CRMD)thread (run up to FDA approval has begun )

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
What do i have to do in the limit order to push that shyt thru... i have 2k in my e trade account and trying to follow your play but it keeps giving me errors and not alloweing me the 300k it is saying insufficent funds

You might to call them and see what's up. I'll hVe to look into it when my money hit nx week.

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ALLY

I had my eyes on SHMP for a lil bit, then I kind of forgot about em for a while. Then a couple months back I check the SP and that shyt was up to .90 Cents. I was like fukk, I miss out. I watched it drop to the .60's and jumped in. Since then it dropped to less than .10 cents, so Ive been adding more and lowered my cost basis to about .30 Cents. So, Im still negative right now, but I plan on adding more and holding on for a while.

Last two days been legit. One of the older founders stepped down and the SP has rocketed. They recently raised up to $5 Million to expand. Pretty dope technology, that solves a few problems we have.

I got in at 12 cents a few days ago thanks to this thread and some research. Im gonna be long on this..

Props

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
@krazykid18, doesnt clear till tomorrow. But I think I'll need $500 in there before I can do any trades.

I will let you know tomorrow.

@L68, what did you find that made you pull the trigger?

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@krazykid18, doesnt clear till tomorrow. But I think I'll need $500 in there before I can do any trades.

I will let you know tomorrow.

@L68, what did you find that made you pull the trigger?

I pretty much liked the idea and the long term prospects of it.. Nothing number wise or anything

I dont really day trade I put money in and let that shyt sit there forever .. Or If I pick a loser I let it sit there until I can atleast break even lol

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
I pretty much liked the idea and the long term prospects of it.. Nothing number wise or anything

I dont really day trade I put money in and let that shyt sit there forever .. Or If I pick a loser I let it sit there until I can atleast break even lol

Sounds good.

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
$$$

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

Pretty good interview.

Some shareholders wants JT to be more cocky tho. They want him to come out and flat out say, we will have one of, if not the highest selling drug of all time.

Time will tell tho..

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
from YMB:

Indeed, Reduce-IT was an outcome study. I'll repeat / paraphrase some comments regarding the critical importance of this point to investors, analysts, and most importantly the medical community.

Reduce-It was an outcome based study. "Does taking Vascepa together with statin result in lowering CV risk?" The outcome answer was an emphatic "Yes, by a 25-30% reduction". The method of action, while not fully understood, is multifactorial, not just lowering of triglycerides! This is critical to understand, and critical for AMRN to remind the world for two reasons: (1) as you point out, it allows for the broadest label possible irrespective of triglyceride level; and (2) because Reduce-It was outcome study not a lowering triglyceride study, no other drug or supplement can piggy-back off of Reduce-It to state that since their drug lowers triglycerides, then there is a CV risk reduction. AMRN / FDA, whether intentional or not, designed Reduce-IT as an outcome study specific to Vascepa, not applicable to any other drug that isn't pure EPA. Point 3: You hit this one on the head. JT is sending a message to the investment world, but more so to the FDA and potential suitors / competition, that the Reduce-IT was an outcome based study, so no piggy-backing on Reduce-It to suggest simply lowering triglycerides reduces CV risk. In short, Vascepa has a monopoly until patents run-out or another company can produce another Reduce-It like study for their own drug.

^^^from my understanding this is why Vascepa going to be such a HUGE deal. Its gonna be VERY beneficial to everyone with ANY kind of CV risk factors regardless of TG levels. Just look, were nearing a half bill in sales in 2019 while only being approved to treat TG levels that's over 500. Just picture what those sale numbers will look like if were approved for TG levels that's 135, or above. And that's just the tip of the iceberg, what many are thinking the ADCOM was needed is because the FDA needed more info because they see the Vascepa is beneficial no matter your TG level. So, what will those sells numbers look like if this is approved for anyone with any CV risk (elevated TG, Plaque build up, Obesity, Diabetic, etc, etc)? And this isn't yet factoring in the Evap study, the VA's Alzheimer's study (BRAVE is the name of the study if I remember right), and the different Cancer related benefits, etc, etc

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
Just a friendly reminder, in our last CC Phoebe said "CorMedix believes that Neutrolin has the potential to be a best-in-class product without any serious competition in sight."

Jack Armstrong said . "I'm very pleased at the progress we have made, and while I'm not able to provide further details on this call, I can say that our production costs will generate pharma-like gross margins on U.S. sales."

Khoso "And we are convinced that it has the potential to be a best-in-class product. We have reconfirmed the significant unmet medical need and that practitioners consider current solutions inadequate. Healthcare providers are seeking a better solution."

Im not worried at all. I'm just accumulating shares below my average

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Big News outta Europe dropped early this morning:

Updated European guidelines recommend icosapent ethyl (Vascepa) for secondary prevention.

^^^^Link not working anymore for some reason.

9/2 BIG Medical Conference in Paris on EPA and reducing CV risk.

Also, even tho Vascepa isn't available in Europe yet, they just recommended it to treat folks with TG levels above 135! This makes Vascepa a Class 2A drug (higher rating than Statins).

Wheels are churning about the PDUFA (9/28) not being change "yet" even with the ADCOM being announced. Some are thinking 9/28 we may get expanded level for TG levels 135+ (if the date never gets pushed back of course). Then the ADCOM will address expanded label for ANY CV risk. Lipid Levels, TG Levels, Diabetic, Obesity, etc, etc <<<<<<<,That's HUGE!

Now this is a must read for any AMRN investors:

Amarin: Elucidating Bullish And Bearish Claims - Amarin Corporation plc (NASDAQ:AMRN) | Seeking Alpha

I think that covers most of the good news from the last 2 days. GLTA