The Official CORMEDIX (CRMD)thread (run up to FDA approval has begun )

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
:ohhh:CorMedix Inc. Announces Exchange Agreement With Its Largest Investor
Yahoo is now part of Oath

This new deal removes all debt decreases warrants and gives the company 2 million in cash. From what I've read from other investors so far is that this helps removes obstacles and risk for a partnership or buyout. Just as mentioned by the CEO in the PR
Khoso Baluch, CorMedix CEO commented, “We are very pleased to have completed this transaction. We believe that, as we approach our next goal of receiving marketing approval of Neutrolin for the hemodialysis market and launching the product commercially in the U.S., this exchange substantially improves our attractiveness to investors and to potential strategic partners. We appreciate the support we have received from Elliott in helping us complete this transaction.”
:whew: they have been making all the right moves. This looks like a set up for a partnership, we might see one sooner than later.

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
Amarin panel not due to negative found by FDA, says Cantor Fitzgerald AMRN - The Fly

The panel meeting for Amarin's Vascepa is not being held because the FDA found something negative in its review, Cantor Fitzgerald analyst Louise Chen tells investors in a research note. Rather, the analyst thinks the FDA may be hosting an AdCom for Vascepa "because the drug will be used in a very large patient population." Further, Amarin has been preparing, and continues to prepare, for the panel, Chen contends. In addition, she cautions against reading the tea leaves on the FDA's assignment and cancellation of AdCom meetings based on some historical examples. The analyst reiterates an Overweight rating on Amarin with a $35 price target. Chen still thinks the peak sales potential of Vascepa is underappreciated at current share levels. The stock closed yesterday up 53c to $14.82.

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Amarin panel not due to negative found by FDA, says Cantor Fitzgerald AMRN - The Fly

The panel meeting for Amarin's Vascepa is not being held because the FDA found something negative in its review, Cantor Fitzgerald analyst Louise Chen tells investors in a research note. Rather, the analyst thinks the FDA may be hosting an AdCom for Vascepa "because the drug will be used in a very large patient population." Further, Amarin has been preparing, and continues to prepare, for the panel, Chen contends. In addition, she cautions against reading the tea leaves on the FDA's assignment and cancellation of AdCom meetings based on some historical examples. The analyst reiterates an Overweight rating on Amarin with a $35 price target. Chen still thinks the peak sales potential of Vascepa is underappreciated at current share levels. The stock closed yesterday up 53c to $14.82.

This is why some investors been pounding the table for ADCOM since the sNDA was filed.

Basically free advertising on what this drug can really do, beyond lowering TG.

Then to bring it full circle, this is why some investors didn't want a BO. They want AMRN to GIA and watch the SP skyrocket.

This huge dip sucks, but its going to allow me to reach my goal of 10K shares. Something I thought I missed out on when it rose to the mid 20's and looked like it was going to keep rising.

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Few treatments have captivated physicians across multiple specialties the way icosapent ethyl (Vascepa) and the REDUCE-IT trials have grabbed the attention of cardiologists and endocrinologists in recent years.

Beginning at the American Heart Association 2018 meeting in Chicago and continuing through the American Diabetes Association 2019 meeting in San Francisco, data from the trial and subsequent analyses have been a talking point since the trial was completed. Most recently, subgroup analyses have been performed to determine the impact of treatment with icosapent ethyl on certain subgroups within the 8000-person study population.

Deepak Bhatt, MD: Subgroup Analyses of REDUCE-IT Trial
Forgot the add about he ADCOM. The panel isn't a bunch of cardiologists. Its made up of endocrinologists

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
Short term price action shouldn't matter if you're holding for a big gain. In one of my accounts my average is $8.08 My other one is $7.65 I'll look to add anything under that. Whats your price average?
$8.65 and you're right, I'm actually going to buy some more tomorrow.

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sorry if I posted this question before in the past, but I own 7 shares of CRMD. What are other comparable stocks that are in the same field and the same kind of company so that I can hopefully gauge how big this stock can potentially become?

Tug life

Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
Sorry if I posted this question before in the past, but I own 7 shares of CRMD. What are other comparable stocks that are in the same field and the same kind of company so that I can hopefully gauge how big this stock can potentially become?
Only other companies that I know of, that deal with catheter related blood stream illnesses (crbsi) is Scynexis SCYX and Citius pharmaceutical CTXR but they are still in the clinical stage of their respective drugs so it's kinda hard to compare. The only drug on the market you can compare it to is heparin which is the current standard of care owned by Pfizer. Our drug Neutrolin is more effective than heparin and will be the new standard of care if approved. But Pfizer is a pharma giant so you can't really compare the two. The value and comparisons are in the drug, not so much the company.

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Was gonna post this in a different thread, but Im more active over here. Heres an OTC Ive been buying if anyone is interested (Not Bio-P):

Tug life

Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
Was gonna post this in a different thread, but Im more active over here. Heres an OTC Ive been buying if anyone is interested (Not Bio-P):

People were pumping this on CRMD Yahoo board a couple months back. What brokerage do you use to buy otc stocks? Mine's doesn't offer them

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
People were pumping this on CRMD Yahoo board a couple months back. What brokerage do you use to buy otc stocks? Mine's doesn't offer them

ALLY

I had my eyes on SHMP for a lil bit, then I kind of forgot about em for a while. Then a couple months back I check the SP and that shyt was up to .90 Cents. I was like fukk, I miss out. I watched it drop to the .60's and jumped in. Since then it dropped to less than .10 cents, so Ive been adding more and lowered my cost basis to about .30 Cents. So, Im still negative right now, but I plan on adding more and holding on for a while.

Last two days been legit. One of the older founders stepped down and the SP has rocketed. They recently raised up to $5 Million to expand. Pretty dope technology, that solves a few problems we have.

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Vascepa got off to a blazing start with landmark outcomes results, a recommendation in the American Diabetes Association’s 2019 guidelines, and a $400 million stock offering in the past year. Last week’s call for an AdCom may have changed the timing but it didn’t seem to dampen enthusiasm. Jefferies analyst Michael Yee said in a note that he and his fellow analysts still expect the FDA to approve Vascepa “given clearly significant (and transformative) evidence of benefit for an unmet need.” With an FDA-approved label expansion, peak sales could reach $2 billion to $3 billion, he said.

Amarin tests Vascepa campaign in preparation for label update

When they raised that $400M, GS and JPM had a bulk of the shares offered. When either one, or both initiate coverage of AMRN with a decent PT and a buy rating, I think well be back near the $20's in no time. Any day now...

Tug life

Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
2 insider buy reported today

CRMD Insider Trading and Ownership - CorMedix Inc.

2019-08-16 Dillione,Janet - Purchased 6,147 at 8.19

Kaplan,Myron - Purchased 6,000 shares at 8.06

Also Institutional ownership is up to 31% from 19% earlier this year and they will continue to accumulate. This is looking real interesting :whoo: