The Official CORMEDIX (CRMD)thread (run up to FDA approval has begun )

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Better buy
I have liked both of these biotech stocks for quite a while. My view is that GW Pharmaceuticals will win European approval for Epidiolex, and that the drug will reach blockbuster status in the next few years. I'm also cautiously optimistic about GW's pipeline prospects.

If I had to pick only one of these stocks, however, it would be Amarin, because I think that Vascepa will be a bigger winner than Epidiolex. Although I'm not sure if Wall Street is right that Amarin's share price will more than double over the next year, I fully expect the stock will be a big winner.

Better Buy: GW Pharmaceuticals vs. Amarin | The Motley Fool

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
*************From IHUB*********************

IMO, the FDA always wanted to have an ADCOM about this. You can tell this from the 2013 ADCOM slides which I will point out below. However, reduce-IT was so profound and unexpected, they thought one wasn’t needed. From the 2013 ADCOM slides:

“Treatment with 12 weeks of VASCEPA 4g/day vs. mineral oil placebo demonstrated statistically significant improvement in TG and other lipids/lipoproteins in statin-treated patients

• Recent cardiovascular outcome trials with fenofibrate and niacin call into question whether targeting lipids/lipoproteins other than LDL-C yield incremental CV benefit in the setting of contemporary statin therapy

• Cardiovascular outcome trials with Omega-3 Fatty Acids do not consistently support benefit

• Thus, whether the lipid changes, specifically TG (and non-HDL-C), observed in the ANCHOR study will translate into lower rates of major adverse cardiovascular events is **debatable**

• REDUCE-IT – will assess whether treatment with VASCEPA improves clinical outcomes among statin-treated patients with residually elevated TG”

—————

They had serious doubts as to whether lowering lipids or other biomarkers that were not LDL-C had any CV benefit, namely because other trials were failing to show this (these other trials were also the primary reason for the rescindment of the SPA). Lowering LDL-C was the gold standard for decades and Vascepa would have been the first class of drugs, that didn’t target LDL-C, indicated for CV benefit in patients with residual risk after statin therapy. This is why they waited for reduce-it. Because it was too big of a deal to approve without a CVOT (though they should have known this earlier).

Well guess what. Reduce-IT was a game changer. Whatever doubts the FDA had at the 2013 ADCOM were ANSWERED.

But, you have to understand, this is still PRACTICE CHANGING. Vascepa is still the first kind of it’s class in this indication (possible huge indication) and the FDA, probably after being pressured by the recent scandal, finally decided to convene an ADCOM.

Everything will be discussed. MO, hsCRP, possible MOA’s, possible EVAPORATE data. Everything needs to be put to bed because this will change the dynamics of CVD prevention for decades.

It will be an easy approval:

1. Never in the history of the FDA have they rejected a drug that was ALREADY a standard of care by a major association.

The ADA gave it a grade A level, meaning: “it reflects that REDUCE-IT was considered to be a large well-designed clinical trial. Generally, according to ADA, A-level recommendations have the best chance of improving outcomes when applied to the population to which they are appropriate.

The ADA already answered the MO, and hs-CRP issue for the FDA by giving Vascepa this grade. It is a NON ISSUE (but will be discussed).

The AHA will also give its blessings later in the year, most likely at the scientific sessions in November, per an email I received that I shared a while back and the titles of the presentations that are more than telling such as: “ Omega-3 Fatty Acids, EPA and CVD Risk: No Longer a Fish Tale?”

Program Planner

2. The ICER report gave it a B+ rating. This rating is confusing. It is also separate from it’s cost-effective rating.

It would have been impossible for Vascepa to get an A rating because it’s indication is so vast, there will be people who take it who will only receive a small net benefit (people who might not need it, but fall right at the borderline of the cohorts). B+ includes ALL people who can gain a small net benefit to a SUBSTANTIAL net benefit.

You might find an A rating on a drug for a disease that is so devastating that EVERYONE who takes it will have a substantial net benefit (sickle cell disease, cancer, etc). See the graphical representation of this here on page 3:

http://icer-review.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Rating-Matrix-User-Guide-UPDATED-06.30.17.pdf

The cost benefit analysis indicated an $18k/ QALY gained. I’ve done extensive research, and cannot find another drug that comes close to these numbers. Not even statins (non-generic) beat Vascepa in this regard (from meta studies: Statin cost effectiveness in primary prevention: A systematic review of the recent cost-effectiveness literature in the United States)

Amarin could double the price of Vascepa and it would still be cost effective. If anyone can find a drug that has a better number than 18k/ QALY please let me know. If you think Vascepa can do 10B in annual sales, BP could easily make that 15-20B by increasing it’s price (and trust me they know this already).

3. Deepak Bhatt is a HIGHLY regarded cardiologist. His reputation is on the line and I have no doubt will be presenting for Amarin at the ADCOM. He has stated many times Vascepa will be practice changing. He is followed on Twitter and will be presenting with multiple people at the AHA that are on the Advisory Committee.

4. Let’s talk about MRC for a second. Or whoever you want to call him (pyrr etc). Why go through such great lengths to hide your identity if you want to be taken seriously as a research entity? Why did he or “they” come out of nowhere and focus so vehemently on ONE company?

Occam’s Razor. He wants the price to go down because he or his client will profit from it. Simple as that. Pure manipulation and fear mongering so that money can be made.

He was right about the ADCOM, but his reasoning for it is WRONG. However, he did his job. He instilled fear and a lot of retailers sold their positions because maybe they thought he could be right.

Don’t listen to this fool. This is the fool who was taken to school by Ortakoy here: Amarin Corp. PLC ADS AMRN Post # 208354 and proven to be a clown by being wrong about reduce-it in September.

Remember all that talk he spewed about ethyl esters not being bio-available? The post hoc analysis of the Anchor trial proves him DEAD WRONG. Plasma EPA went from 29 to 179 and RBC EPA went from 11 - 67... in TWELVE WEEKS.

But this is his job. To spread bullsh*t facts in an articulate manner so that retailers will sell. Are we really to believe that he knows more and is smarter than Deepak Bhatt? The ADA? The AHA/ACC? Multi-billion dollar hedge funds? And countless other doctors that have endorsed reduce-it? Or is it more reasonable that MRC, who takes immense measures to hide his identity and spread fear regarding ONE company under the guise of a “research entity” is here simply to make money by trying to crash the SP of AMRN. I guess it’s for you to decide.

My guess? Institutions/hedge funds want in cheap. They might think a BO is imminent. They can make money on both sides of the trade (short, then accumulate).

Note that % ownership has constantly gone up since reduce it read out, yet we are still below 50% owned. Look at ARRY, ONCE, AGN, RHT, and any other BO of a company. Institution ownership of those stocks are almost ALWAYS over 80% before BO

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Doing some research, might start a position in RGBP :

Regen BioPharma Inc. is a publicly traded biotechnology company (OTCQB: RGBP) and (OTCQB: RGBPP) focused on the immunology and immunotherapy space. The Company plans to rapidly advance novel technologies through pre-clinical and Phase I/ II clinical trials. Currently, the Company is advancing small molecule therapies for treating cancer and autoimmune disorders by modulating the Checkpoint NR2F6. The company also developing products treating blood disorders using small molecules and gene silencing (DiffronC), treating cancer with cellular immunotherapy (dCellVax), modulating key molecular processes in cancer stem cell through its patented molecular targeting approaches (BORIS), and repairing damaged bone marrow in patients with aplastic anemia and chemotherapy/radiotherapy treated cancer patients (HemaXellerate).

Regen BioPharma Inc. RGBP Post # 36702

I was trying to copy and paste part by part, but my cpu tripping. You can read more on that link.

What is striking about the data disclosed today is that inhibition of NR2F6 not only increases activity of dendritic cells, but also changes cannabidiol from an immune inhibitor to an immune stimulator."

Chairman and CEO David Koos noted, "Checkpoint inhibitors are a new class of drugs, which include Ipilimumab (Yervoy® Bristol Myers Squibb, 2018 estimated sales of $1.5 Billion1), and Pembrolizumab (Keytruda® Merck, 2017 sales of $3.4 Billion2). Current checkpoint inhibitors act to augment immune responses but do not have direct anticancer effects. By creating approaches to inhibit NR2F6, the Company aims to develop a new class of checkpoint inhibitors that concurrently block tumor growth while enhancing the immune system."

Regen BioPharma Inc. Files Immuno-Oncology Patent Application on Synergy of Cannabidiol With NR2F6 Modulation | BioSpace

SAN DIEGO, Aug. 15, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Regen BioPharma Inc. (OTCQB: RGBP) and (OTCQB: RGBPP), announced today data demonstrating its unique combination of NR2F6 inhibition together with cannabidiol decreases cancer metastasis in an animal model of cancer surgery. These experiments are an extension of data disclosed last week[1], in which the combination of NR2F6 suppression and cannabidiol was shown to stimulate dendritic cells, a clinically used immunological cell[2], that coordinates several aspects of the immune system[3].

Regen BioPharma Discovers Potential New Way to Improve Outcomes from Cancer Surgery Using Combination of Cannabidiol and NR2F6 Inhibition

More on their product line below:

Products

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
4-star Roth Capital analyst Yasmeen Rahimi argues that the AdCom might work in AMRN’s favor.

While the news comes as a shock given how close AMRN is to its September 28 priority-review PDUFA for Vascepa, management stated in May that they believed an AdCom was likely as they are seeking a Vascepa label extension. As such, the AdCom gives AMRN a platform to defend its label extension as well as highlight Vascepa’s ability to reduce cardiovascular related events and deaths, its superior safety and its support from the medical community.

“AdCom allows for Vascepa discussion in a public forum, increasing awareness and transparency on key issues, and puts all this info just a click away for potential future Vascepa-prescribers to find and digest,” Rahimi opined, as she reiterates her Buy rating and $31 price target on Amarin stock.

click here)" data-reactid="57">"In totality, we believe AMRN is primed to make a strong case to the FDA and can turn this AdCom into a highlight reel of the CV benefits Vascepa offers patients," the analyst concluded.

Yahoo is now part of Oath

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
ALLY

I had my eyes on SHMP for a lil bit, then I kind of forgot about em for a while. Then a couple months back I check the SP and that shyt was up to .90 Cents. I was like fukk, I miss out. I watched it drop to the .60's and jumped in. Since then it dropped to less than .10 cents, so Ive been adding more and lowered my cost basis to about .30 Cents. So, Im still negative right now, but I plan on adding more and holding on for a while.

Last two days been legit. One of the older founders stepped down and the SP has rocketed. They recently raised up to $5 Million to expand. Pretty dope technology, that solves a few problems we have.

NaturalShrimp, Inc. Announces New Equity Credit Line of $11,000,000

Dallas, TX, Aug. 21, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via NEWMEDIAWIRE -- NaturalShrimp, Inc., an aquaculture Company which has developed and patented the first commercially operational RAS for shrimp, announced today that it has negotiated a new equity credit line of $11,000,000.
The $11,000,000 equity line, being executed with GHS Investments, LLC, allows the Company to access additional equity capital from GHS in $500,000 tranches. The agreement with the terms and conditions can be accessed via a forthcoming 8K.
Commenting on the financing, NaturalShrimp CFO, William J. Delgado, noted, “We continue to work and expand on our available capital in anticipation of our expansion in La Coste, TX and elsewhere. This brings our total available capital to approximately $16,000,000. We will use the funds diligently and only where our expected return will outweigh the capital expenditure.”
Gerald Easterling, President of NaturalShrimp, added, “The last few weeks have seen a significant uptick in demand for our technology. Raising this additional capital is a crucial step in the expansion and joint venture process.”

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Amarin continues rebound, up 3%

Aug. 21, 2019 12:03 PMAmarin Corporation plc (AMRN)By: Douglas W. House, SA News Editor
Amarin (AMRN +3.4%) continues to claw back from its extended FDA action date-stoked selloff a couple of weeks ago. Shares have rallied 16% since touching $13.76 on August 12.

This morning, ROTH Capital reiterated its Buy rating and $31 (94% upside) price target.

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Some good news dropping tonight for AMRN. Away from my cpu so I cant post links.

If I'm understanding this info correctly, we should be in for a good day/rest of the week.

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
I think it may have dropped a lil earlier, but word is spreading now.

Mineral Oil issue might be dead is the biggest one.

Besides that different medical journals and medical associations giving EPA the green light before the FDA's ADCOM.

Hopefully the market reacts well to this news.

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
No such luck man...

I posted on stocktwits last night asking if any1 else is expecting a good day today. 1 reply said, you know we go down when we get positive news...

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Doing some research, might start a position in RGBP :

Regen BioPharma Inc. is a publicly traded biotechnology company (OTCQB: RGBP) and (OTCQB: RGBPP) focused on the immunology and immunotherapy space. The Company plans to rapidly advance novel technologies through pre-clinical and Phase I/ II clinical trials. Currently, the Company is advancing small molecule therapies for treating cancer and autoimmune disorders by modulating the Checkpoint NR2F6. The company also developing products treating blood disorders using small molecules and gene silencing (DiffronC), treating cancer with cellular immunotherapy (dCellVax), modulating key molecular processes in cancer stem cell through its patented molecular targeting approaches (BORIS), and repairing damaged bone marrow in patients with aplastic anemia and chemotherapy/radiotherapy treated cancer patients (HemaXellerate).

Regen BioPharma Inc. RGBP Post # 36702

I was trying to copy and paste part by part, but my cpu tripping. You can read more on that link.

What is striking about the data disclosed today is that inhibition of NR2F6 not only increases activity of dendritic cells, but also changes cannabidiol from an immune inhibitor to an immune stimulator."

Chairman and CEO David Koos noted, "Checkpoint inhibitors are a new class of drugs, which include Ipilimumab (Yervoy® Bristol Myers Squibb, 2018 estimated sales of $1.5 Billion1), and Pembrolizumab (Keytruda® Merck, 2017 sales of $3.4 Billion2). Current checkpoint inhibitors act to augment immune responses but do not have direct anticancer effects. By creating approaches to inhibit NR2F6, the Company aims to develop a new class of checkpoint inhibitors that concurrently block tumor growth while enhancing the immune system."

Regen BioPharma Inc. Files Immuno-Oncology Patent Application on Synergy of Cannabidiol With NR2F6 Modulation | BioSpace

SAN DIEGO, Aug. 15, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Regen BioPharma Inc. (OTCQB: RGBP) and (OTCQB: RGBPP), announced today data demonstrating its unique combination of NR2F6 inhibition together with cannabidiol decreases cancer metastasis in an animal model of cancer surgery. These experiments are an extension of data disclosed last week[1], in which the combination of NR2F6 suppression and cannabidiol was shown to stimulate dendritic cells, a clinically used immunological cell[2], that coordinates several aspects of the immune system[3].

Regen BioPharma Discovers Potential New Way to Improve Outcomes from Cancer Surgery Using Combination of Cannabidiol and NR2F6 Inhibition

More on their product line below:

Products

Got in w/ E-Trade tonight. Cash wont be available till the 28th tho.

Gonna throw $250 at this at $.0008 per share. Enough for over 300K shares not counting fees.

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got in w/ E-Trade tonight. Cash wont be available till the 28th tho.

Gonna throw $250 at this at $.0008 per share. Enough for over 300K shares not counting fees.

What do i have to do in the limit order to push that shyt thru... i have 2k in my e trade account and trying to follow your play but it keeps giving me errors and not alloweing me the 300k it is saying insufficent funds