The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

Sniper

All Star
Daps
Corey eventually turns and shyt on all his fitness that's a fact. But in this instance Marcus was wrong.

If you're not on the best of terms with someone and they get into an accident, you don't make a video about it joking about the accident.

If the situation was reversed and Corey did the same thing everyone would be saying that Corey was foul.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Corey eventually turns and shyt on all his fitness that's a fact. But in this instance Marcus was wrong.

If you're not on the best of terms with someone and they get into an accident, you don't make a video about it joking about the accident.

If the situation was reversed and Corey did the same thing everyone would be saying that Corey was foul.
Corey always goes in on people who he knows and doesn't know, so this is just someone who can dish it and not take it.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville

How many times has Corey on Def Con 6 on people on his show and had to apologize?

He's called people every thing but a child of God and had to eat crow.

Son, even back to shytting on Stephen A. after taking a pic with him.

Marcus can be wrong, but, Corey the last one to be upset at that. Corey has Corey issues.

We been watching him on 5150 for damn near 15 years repeating this cycle over and over.

Sniper

All Star
Daps
How many times has Corey on Def Con 6 on people on his show and had to apologize?

He's called people every thing but a child of God and had to eat crow.

Son, even back to shytting on Stephen A. after taking a pic with him.

Marcus can be wrong, but, Corey the last one to be upset at that. Corey has Corey issues.

We been watching him on 5150 for damn near 15 years repeating this cycle over and over.

You're right and I agree with everything you said. I'm just saying that Marcus is wrong to joke about Corey's accident if they weren't in good terms.

It'd be wrong to joke about it even if they were in good terms and he didn't check up on him first.

I'm not defending Corey, just saying that Marcus was wrong in this situation as would any other friend or whatever be.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps

well apparently there was no issue open in the air according to Marcus.

Sniper

All Star
Daps
well apparently there was no issue open in the air according to Marcus.

If there was no issue and your "Friend" breaks both of their wrists, you think it's cool to make a vid joking about it than calling them first?

If so then I don't need friends like you or Marcus :russ:

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
If there was no issue and your "Friend" breaks both of their wrists, you think it's cool to make a vid joking about it than calling them first?

If so then I don't need friends like you or Marcus :russ:
nah you right tho. marcus said he called him but didn't get through.

Sniper

All Star
Daps
nah you right tho. marcus said he called him but didn't get through.

Oh then my bad I'm not right. If Marcis said he tried then he tried and I can't say that he was totally wrong.

Now if he didn't try he'd be all the way wrong. It's still a bad look to joke about a friend's injury before talking to them about it.

And this is any friendship not just about them.