The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
Screenshot 20240815 111957 com.twitter.android

Deon Cole beeeeen doing sus shyt for years, wearing dresses, baked in tubs, you name it.

Why is Corey defending him THIS hard and doesn't even know what happened at the Cellar, the fact that he doesn't know the difference between Ardie Lange a drug addict white boy from Howard Stern show vs Ardie Fuqua who's Godfrey's best friend and black as hell tells me everything. He has no idea what happened.

Also he's being slick by appealing to Deon so he can get more mainstream licks, the Comedy Cellar is not and has never been a black comedy club, they were never booking guys like Corey to begin with so he's not burning any bridges.

They're so racist they even banned the legendary Patrice O'Neal from there for years and he was one of the best comics in NY at the time.

Corey is always soft shoe tap dancing for someone in the industry who he thinks is gonna come and save him, Kevin Hart, Mike Epps, Tiffany Haddish etc.

After Katt Williams exposed everyone Corey took on the weirdest angle in his obsession with Kevin Hart, he said "All comics steal jokes, I stole a joke once".. Pathetic, coz he had full blown beefs with comics over the years for stealing his material, but when someone he thinks is gonna give him a lick gets exposed he act like that's "standard practice".

Last edited:

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:mjtf: He was on last night , he said that bytch look like she got fingered by a transformer :russ:

Hope-Solo-New-Naked-15.jpg

Hope-Solo-New-Naked-03.jpg

:mjlol:Her shyt is cracked open
That shyt up there with smokey coat bobby
:laff:

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
🤣🤣🤣🤣 just randomly checking this thread I click a spoiler tag and see a bytch with her p*ssy hanging

That's beyond embarrassing

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
You know how the comedy game is , you got joke thieves and then you gotta figure out how to split the streaming revenue .

I agree, but dayum man, this lineup is fire.

Selfish motherfukers can go on tour or something. I aint flying out there to see them this soon.

Then they just popped out with the shyt.

Garbage asses man lol