The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps
Southern nikkas are a different breed. Get em Marcus :wow:
At the end of the we know the type of person Cory is and has always been for the past 15 years. I like Marcus but we riding with 5150. I wish Marcus well. But over time we’ll see if he can make it in this comedy game . But just like Nate , Grady . Zo, Bobby, preycyse , and probably some more I’m forgetting . The show will go on Cory will get another side kick down the road

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
At the end of the we know the type of person Cory is and has always been for the past 15 years. I like Marcus but we riding with 5150. I wish Marcus well. But over time we’ll see if he can make it in this comedy game . But just like Nate , Grady . Zo, Bobby, preycyse , and probably some more I’m forgetting . The show will go on Cory will get another side kick down the road
:mjlol: you mean craig?

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm 5150 forever but them days off hitting a lick is over, its gone be what he make it from here on out. nikkas on the comedy scene look at it different than we do and this nikka ain't making or breaking nobody.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
marcus up like 3-0
corey skirt showing frfr. he's too bitter. the show isn't doing him any favours he needs to come with set topics to discuss from the start of the show this freestyling topics and constant venting is lame. he's been stuck at 300K subs for like 5 years and it's dwindling.