The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

catskill247

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The C.Holcomb funeral will be interesting. All the former friends will show up without a tear in their eye
:jbhmm:

Tair

Superstar
Daps

THIS shyt WAS LIGHT.

nikkaS ACTED LIKE COREY
WAS SPAZZING OUT LAST NIGHT.

HE WAS VERY CALM, CLEAR AND CONCISE.

I TUNED IN EXPECTING
TO SEE THIS nikka DOING
ONE OF HIS YELL RANTS
:devil:
:evil:

Corey talking about cats living with their mom at 35 must've struck a nerve something serious the way these guys are going in on him.

:huhldup:

Lonj

Superstar
Daps

"In two years the doctor gon be shootin dice with your toes"

tenor.gif

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
I just finished last week's show.

Corey is 100% right. Just look at the cats in this thread that only show up when drama is going on just to shyt on Corey. They are just like Marcus. Fake as hell, and really like to see when you are doing bad.

:wow:
How are people fake as hell when everybody and they momma can see the content Corey putting out ain’t up to par like it was 10 years ago
The nikka ran off all his day ones that actually made the show good
It’s one thing to air your patna out behind the scenes
It’s another to air nikkas out for thousands of followers to have an opinion on people you supposedly love
Corey lost all his real nikka talk privileges after that photo with some gotdamn me chicken in his hand with Stephen A
Corey’s talent is unmatched
But the nikka still a bytch ass nikka with female tendencies
Two things can be true
Enjoy your 2hour long show of nikkas getting they twizzler holes played with jokes
This is from a foxxhole day one listener that has multiple 5150 merchandise
The show is fukking stale
He doesn’t have anyone to keep the show a good topic/direction
Say what you want but those Bobby, Zo, Freeze shows were the true essence/lighting in a bottle
Corey loves the drama his damn self
Stop jumping out the window for this nikka G

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:mjlol: How did Corey fall out with Nate Jackson. IMO, Nate was the funniest one out of all the protege's.
He didn't nate opened up a club and is still doing his own thing. Nate been out here making moves , remember he had a role on the Rocks show "Young Rock". He on tour right now.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Bruh, I used to watch 5159 show religiously...but the constant Fall out with co-hosts/Friends stopped me from watching like that...

How you out me on to Zo williams,Nate Jackson, Ray Grady, ....the Kagan water nygga..precyce(I never like THAT nygga)Blaq Ron,marcus and hella other comedians and Now they all "Bytch ass Nyggas"...smh

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Bruh, I used to watch 5159 show religiously...but the constant Fall out with co-hosts/Friends stopped me from watching like that...

How you out me on to Zo williams,Nate Jackson, Ray Grady, ....the Kagan water nygga..precyce(I never like THAT nygga)Blaq Ron,marcus and hella other comedians and Now they all "Bytch ass Nyggas"...smh
nikka burned all types of bridges talking shyt, nikka can't go to club shay shay or the breakfast club.

jay83

Superstar
Daps

Corey was a much different dude on Zos show.