The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Cmon bro :mjlol: .Godfrey and Dante said Donnell was funny and Corey got in his feelings about that part. Even they said Donnell was wrong for interuppting Corey on stage. It was recorded and put out before he called Corey. Also Godfrey didnt know dude was gay until they had two chicks over (not a train) and dude turned one of the girls down. Corey is one of the funniest mfers ever but he also a hoe ass nikka too.

NO IT WASN'T PUT OUT
BEFORE HE TALKED TO COREY.

100% A LIE.

DANTE SAID WAY MORE THAN
DONELL WAS FUNNY.

THE nikka LITERALLY QUESTIONING
COREYS CHARACTER OVER A SITUATION
HE DIDNT EVEN START.

:devil:
:evil:

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Dayum, Corey was going in on Marcus Tuesday night lol smh

I wonder what happened between them two

Corey even brought Marcus on the road with him
The last 2 times i went to corey shows Marcus wasn't with him.... Matter of fact marcus was here solo .

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
When everyone's the problem, perhaps it's time to look in the mirror because you just might be the problem

A dude that eventually falls out with everyone shows a major character flaw, either you have poor judgement in choosing your friends and associate or you are bytch made nikka. a character flaw either way

corey,Tariq nasheed,sotomayor share a common trait, they always fallout with people and stay in some beef

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
When everyone's the problem, perhaps it's time to look in the mirror because you just might be the problem

A dude that eventually falls out with everyone shows a major character flaw, either you have poor judgement in choosing your friends and associate or you are bytch made nikka. a character flaw either way

corey,Tariq nasheed,sotomayor share a common trait, they always fallout with people and stay in some beef

Dysfunction gets eyeballs

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Yeah Kraig and Ron both need to clock out. This dont concern them.

Also, after seeing what Marcus said, I kinda see Kraig's point about Marcus having alterior motives and acting suspect. :patrice:

I honestly think the divide started when Corey was taking Kraig on the road but not Marcus. But Marcus getting shows on his own now anyway so he should be cool on that.

Last edited:

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's been years since I listened to 5150 because he just said/did too many things that I couldn't rock with, but looks like the tides are turning against Corey in the comments section on YouTube. Even more of his fans are questioning how he moves. Hopefully he gets some type of objective third party to talk through things with.

Personally, I think because he can be so confrontational, a lot of good people pull the eject cord, and then he has ended up surrounded w/ 'yes men' who won't call him out on anything.