The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I don't think the abortion stuff is true, but that photo is definitely her. The fukk is wrong with her mane??:dahell:

Mannn, I don't have twitter but I checks hers sometimes, and it looks like she got it together. Weird how these twitter hoes live fake lives.:snoop:
She's said she's had an abortion on the Foxxhole. Don't know if this new shyt is true though. Whenever someone takes this long to address a rumor it makes me think they don't know how to respond.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
She's said she's had an abortion on the Foxxhole. Don't know if this new shyt is true though. Whenever someone takes this long to address a rumor it makes me think they don't know how to respond.

I never listened to that show she had on with a bunch of bytches, did she say it there? I don't really take Foxxhole stuff seriously cause they clown all the time. Talking about how Jamie fukked her etc., Louis Dixx sleeps with his son etc.
I mean Louis Dixx is straight demonic toward women, but he seemed to have respect for her.:manny:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Claudia has been trying too hard to be this so called freelance actress/model/reality star/talk show host/traveller and other extracurricular activities (wink wink)...

How are you going to cater to a husband and kids with this crazy ass mentality 24/7???

She's not ready to settle down and be a mother and wife, that's why she got all them damn cats...

This chick loves the media attention, that's why she's all over tmz, black blogs, lipstick alley, twitter and instagram acting like she's still in her teens.

She's not serious people, she thinks life is all about excitement and being active all the time to an audience.

Someone needs to sit her ass down and tell her that real life is boring man and has a lot of responsibility.

Having babies and being a wife aint no amusement park or like being on a exotic beach hanging out with your friends, this is serious stuff woman.

Having a family aint no "music video".
Claudia? More like Chlamydia :mjlol:

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Corey Holcomb - "This bytch had more babies snatched outta her than a burning orphanage"

Last edited:

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
BlHNWwkIMAACGs6.jpg:large