The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
So jay z shouldn't be rappin? Kobe shouldn't be playing ball no more?denzel should stop acting? Since you say 40 year old people shouldn't be doing shyt they was doing at 21. How u just gonna say she could be a writer or producer like its that easy. Foxhole openly talked about how Lamar odom tried to get with Claudia but she said no so he married khloe. If she just wanted a rich cat she woulda got with him.

Some of y'all nikkas just love to hate on women.

SO SHOULD JASON KIDD BE STILL RUNNING POINT in the NBA? Rapping,acting at 40 is not the same as modeling homey, BAD EXAMPLES. Were talking about industries that are based around your PHYSICAL BODY!!!! And modeling LIKE SPORTS revolves around youth, so yes a 40 year old model is played out just like a 36 year old Kobe is played out (Don't talk shyt till the nikka back on the court)!

Being a writer and producer is easy WHEN YOU OWN YOUR OWN shyt! Should've flipped that money in a TV production company instead of houses in AZ that ain't worth shyt! nikka, you judging her off the FOXXHOLE, I'm judging her off people that knew/hung with her. And sure they could be wrong, but they have nothing to gain from dragging her name thru the mud and if it was false it wouldn't add up to the present but it does.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
SO SHOULD JASON KIDD BE STILL RUNNING POINT in the NBA? Rapping,acting at 40 is not the same as modeling homey, BAD EXAMPLES. Were talking about industries that are based around your PHYSICAL BODY!!!! And modeling LIKE SPORTS revolves around youth, so yes a 40 year old model is played out just like a 36 year old Kobe is played out (Don't talk shyt till the nikka back on the court)!

Being a writer and producer is easy WHEN YOU OWN YOUR OWN shyt! Should've flipped that money in a TV production company instead of houses in AZ that ain't worth shyt! nikka, you judging her off the FOXXHOLE, I'm judging her off people that knew/hung with her. And sure they could be wrong, but they have nothing to gain from dragging her name thru the mud and if it was false it wouldn't add up to the present but it does.

I don't know Claudia and neither do you. If you got some he say she say shyt then good luck with that. Me I try not to listen to no 3rd and 4th hand stories. She went from a c list model/game show girl to now hosting a tv show. You talking like she suppose to be some mogul. She wasn't Tyra banks making millions and shyt.

You hating hard

Having a tv production company is easy:pachaha:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
I don't know Claudia and neither do you. If you got some he say she say shyt then good luck with that. Me I try not to listen to no 3rd and 4th hand stories. She went from a c list model/game show girl to now hosting a tv show. You talking like she suppose to be some mogul. She wasn't Tyra banks making millions and shyt.

You hating hard

Explain how I'm hating? I could care less whether she's successful or not. nikkas asked why she's single and I'm explaining my view. Do I know her, no. BUT do I know people that know her, YES! Do other people on here know people that know her, maybe!! I'm adding my two cents to the fukking convo on why she's single. Its called an opinion. I'm not fukking TMZ so everything ain't fact but like I said before the two people that told me about her aren't in the industry, they get nothing from shytting on her name. It could be false info they told me but it makes sense when you add two & two together.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Explain how I'm hating? I could care less whether she's successful or not. nikkas asked why she's single and I'm explaining my view. Do I know her, no. BUT do I know people that know her, YES! Do other people on here know people that know her, maybe!! I'm adding my two cents to the fukking convo on why she's single. Its called an opinion. I'm not fukking TMZ so everything ain't fact but like I said before, the two people that told me about her aren't in the industry, they get nothing from shytting on her name. It could be false info they told me but it makes sense when you add two & two together. The point I'm making is this, CLaudia JOrdan, like many other broads is single for reasons she won't acknowledge publicly. You cant't JUST go off what she says in radio shows. Hell if you ask Kim Kardashian and her family they will say she isn't a slut, but her family is famous off this bytch's p*ssy in a sex tape. What does that make her?

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
The thing about a woman like Claudia, she wants a damn near perfect man. What she fails to realize is the man she wants, can have million of women that's as fine as hell, but a lot younger, less baggage and not in the public eye.

So it can be hard on fine azz women. If I was balling and a super attractive dude, no way I would wife her.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Explain how I'm hating? I could care less whether she's successful or not. nikkas asked why she's single and I'm explaining my view. Do I know her, no. BUT do I know people that know her, YES! Do other people on here know people that know her, maybe!! I'm adding my two cents to the fukking convo on why she's single. Its called an opinion. I'm not fukking TMZ so everything ain't fact but like I said before the two people that told me about her aren't in the industry, they get nothing from shytting on her name. It could be false info they told me but it makes sense when you add two & two together.

First off you in here talkin about some shyt some bytches told you. bytches are haters and always wanna talk shyt on the next bytch that's doing better than them. Men don't run around repeating women gossip, that shyt for hoes. Talkin bout she still wanna show her ass on celebrity apprentice, nikka it's a tv show. Should she not go on tv just because she 40. You realize how stupid that sound. Talkin about she been ran thru, nikka women fukk it's ok, that's what people do. You talk like she got a Kim kardashian type of resume. Lol she a bird because of her quest for fame. The bytch been making a living in Hollywood for 20 years. I would bet money she coulda married somebody for their bread or had a baby and got that child support if she was that type. But you say she a bird for not doing that and making her own way on Hollywood.

You in here talking about what kind of man she want. :stopitslime: Really nikka now if that ain't some feminine shyt I don't know what is. I bet you the type to think every time a chick is seen with a nikka or take a pic with a Nicca that they fukkin.

I'm done bruh cause it look like I'm :cape:

Kim K was fukkin her boyfriend bruh. People tape their self fukkin everyday B, if it's with your mate why does it make the women a slut?

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
nikka let me tell you something about bytches, You don't think this BIRD could have a decent man if she wanted, honestly???? She could, don't let the whole "SHES COOL ON RADIO" shyt go over ur head. I know women that knew CLaudia in Los Angeles. bytch is a bird, she's in these predicaments for a reason and that reason is she is a bird. SHe's been ran thru by athletes etc they got the milk without buying the cow. NOw she's 40 & the milks gone bad. bytch could easily leave LA and go anywhere else and get wifed but she won't do that cuz her bird ass is still chasing fame that will never happen.

Breh, I know all of this. From years of listening to her talk in circles about her life I know she's pretty much a bird and put herself in the position of being single and 40 chasin' athletes, I just said I feel bad for her because nobody really deserves to get dragged in public like this, bird or not.

What video???:shaq: The sextape???:gladbron:

Na, the video where she's facetiming someone and mentions that there's a tape but she didn't show her homegirl

Bruh, don't even start with that shyt....:beli:

What shyt?

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
First off you in here talkin about some shyt some bytches told you. bytches are haters and always wanna talk shyt on the next bytch that's doing better than them. Men don't run around repeating women gossip, that shyt for hoes. Talkin bout she still wanna show her ass on celebrity apprentice, nikka it's a tv show. Should she not go on tv just because she 40. You realize how stupid that sound. Talkin about she been ran thru, nikka women fukk it's ok, that's what people do. You talk like she got a Kim kardashian type of resume. Lol she a bird because of her quest for fame. The bytch been making a living in Hollywood for 20 years. I would bet money she coulda married somebody for their bread or had a baby and got that child support if she was that type. But you say she a bird for not doing that and making her own way on Hollywood.

You in here talking about what kind of man she want. :stopitslime: Really nikka now if that ain't some feminine shyt I don't know what is. I bet you the type to think every time a chick is seen with a nikka or take a pic with a Nicca that they fukkin.

I'm done bruh cause it look like I'm :cape:

Kim K was fukkin her boyfriend bruh. People tape their self fukkin everyday B, if it's with your mate why does it make the women a slut?

You are capping for this bytch. You on a gossip messaging board, gossiping about a female only to criticize the next nikka for gossiping, saying men don't gossip yet you are a man on here gossiping and then defend KK. You and Claudia should get together ya'll both can talk in circles. Hilarious!!!

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang

Damn this shyt just might be true mane.

I don't think the abortion stuff is true, but that photo is definitely her. The fukk is wrong with her mane??:dahell:

Mannn, I don't have twitter but I checks hers sometimes, and it looks like she got it together. Weird how these twitter hoes live fake lives.:snoop:

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Claudia has been trying too hard to be this so called freelance actress/model/reality star/talk show host/traveller and other extracurricular activities (wink wink)...

How are you going to cater to a husband and kids with this crazy ass mentality 24/7???

She's not ready to settle down and be a mother and wife, that's why she got all them damn cats...

This chick loves the media attention, that's why she's all over tmz, black blogs, lipstick alley, twitter and instagram acting like she's still in her teens.

She's not serious people, she thinks life is all about excitement and being active all the time to an audience.

Someone needs to sit her ass down and tell her that real life is boring man and has a lot of responsibility.

Having babies and being a wife aint no amusement park or like being on a exotic beach hanging out with your friends, this is serious stuff woman.

Having a family aint no "music video".

Last edited:

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
I don't think the abortion stuff is true, but that photo is definitely her. The fukk is wrong with her mane??:dahell:

Mannn, I don't have twitter but I checks hers sometimes, and it looks like she got it together. Weird how these twitter hoes live fake lives.:snoop:

Bruh, these woman are putting on serious facades nowaday day. They can act and portray a good woman until you put that ring on them. Then the real comes out, you complain, she divorces you and takes half. Viscous

Claudia has been trying too hard to be this so called freelance actress/model/reality star/talk show host/traveller and other extracurricular activities (wink wink)...

How are you going to cater to a husband and kids with this crazy ass mentality 24/7???

She's not ready to settle down and be a mother and wife, that's why she got all them damn cats...

This chick loves the media attention, that's why she's all over tmz, black blogs, lipstick alley, twitter and instagram acting like she's still in her teens.

She's not serious people, she thinks life is all about excitement and being active all the time to an audience.

Someone needs to sit her ass down and tell her that real life is boring man and has a lot of responsibility.

Having babies and being a wife aint no amusement park or like being on a exotic beach hanging out with your friends, this is serious stuff woman.

Having a family aint no "music video".

I swear these hoez are lost and if you can't spot em and try to tame and domestic these alley cats. You're going to be in a world of trouble. All most of these women know about being a wife is the good part. Weddings, honeymoons and diamonds. Kim K is the road map for a lot of these chicks.