The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would wife this chick up. I swear to GAWD. :ohlawd: I wouldn't be surprise if Zo is already fukking this chick. :manny: "Go Deeper" :heh:

Whitney Taber

472d0de0dbcd2.jpg

4f04f4cd8dea2.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

4713ff37dc2d1.jpg
KEYS AND SECURITY CODES :lawd:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Glug-glug-glug-glug

But for real, for all of the years of Foxxhole, Claudia Jordan Show, RAR etc., bird or not, Claudia does seem mad cool and I kinda feel bad for her.

It's one thing for your life to fall apart some how, it's another for it to play out in public, that's if any of this is true.

The picture of her naked seems legit as does the video, but I never believe text messages posted online. It's too easy to fake those

nikka let me tell you something about bytches, You don't think this BIRD could have a decent man if she wanted, honestly???? She could, don't let the whole "SHES COOL ON RADIO" shyt go over ur head. I know women that knew CLaudia in Los Angeles. bytch is a bird, she's in these predicaments for a reason and that reason is she is a bird. SHe's been ran thru by athletes etc they got the milk without buying the cow. NOw she's 40 & the milks gone bad. bytch could easily leave LA and go anywhere else and get wifed but she won't do that cuz her bird ass is still chasing fame that will never happen.

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
What a mess. Claudia should be beyond this at her age.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Glug-glug-glug-glug

But for real, for all of the years of Foxxhole, Claudia Jordan Show, RAR etc., bird or not, Claudia does seem mad cool and I kinda feel bad for her.

It's one thing for your life to fall apart some how, it's another for it to play out in public, that's if any of this is true.

The picture of her naked seems legit as does the video, but I never believe text messages posted online. It's too easy to fake those

What video???:shaq: The sextape???:gladbron:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
nikka let me tell you something about bytches, You don't think this BIRD could have a decent man if she wanted, honestly???? She could, don't let the whole "SHES COOL ON RADIO" shyt go over ur head. I know women that knew CLaudia in Los Angeles. bytch is a bird, she's in these predicaments for a reason and that reason is she is a bird. SHe's been ran thru by athletes etc they got the milk without buying the cow. NOw she's 40 & the milks gone bad. bytch could easily leave LA and go anywhere else and get wifed but she won't do that cuz her bird ass is still chasing fame that will never happen.

Can you explain what you mean by this? I don't think she is a bird because she makes her own money, but based on her dating history, she wants nikkas who are perfect. Like Larry Fitzgerald, who seems like a nice guy, who has basically everything, body (no homo) money, fame, great career etc. Nikkas like that don't want a broad all traveling working and shyt, they want someone to come home too.

She looks like she likes drama though. :manny:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Glug-glug-glug-glug

Bruh, don't even start with that shyt....:beli:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Can you explain what you mean by this? I don't think she is a bird because she makes her own money, but based on her dating history, she wants nikkas who are perfect. Like Larry Fitzgerald, who seems like a nice guy, who has basically everything, body (no homo) money, fame, great career etc. Nikkas like that don't want a broad all traveling working and shyt, they want someone to come home too.

She looks like she likes drama though. :manny:

No she is not a bird for making her own money. What makes her a bird is her quest for fame. She's 40 still trying to compete for the same fame 21 year old bytches are getting. I mean, bytch is 40 trying still trying to be in front of the camera doing shyt she did 15-20 years ago trying to reach the same goal. This broad could be a producer, writer, behind the scenes shyt but she still wanna show her ass on celebrity apprentice. Like I said, she can pull a decent dude but she wants a rich nikka with a body but them nikkas ain't fitting to lock down no 40 year old p*ssy all these nikkas done ran thru.

Plus she's full of contradictions, look at that clip with Sway posted in this thread...she talking about how classy she is when modeling and how bytches ain't gotta show ass to be sexy then Sway pulls the photo of her showing her ass crack and here comes the excuses. Come on, I can't be the only one who caught that.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
No she is not a bird for making her own money. What makes her a bird is her quest for fame. She's 40 still trying to compete for the same fame 21 year old bytches are getting. I mean, bytch is 40 trying still trying to be in front of the camera doing shyt she did 15-20 years ago trying to reach the same goal. This broad could be a producer, writer, behind the scenes shyt but she still wanna show her ass on celebrity apprentice. Like I said, she can pull a decent dude but she wants a rich nikka with a body but them nikkas ain't fitting to lock down no 40 year old p*ssy all these nikkas done ran thru.

Plus she's full of contradictions, look at that clip with Sway posted in this thread...she talking about how classy she is when modeling and how bytches ain't gotta show ass to be sexy then Sway pulls the photo of her showing her ass crack and here comes the excuses. Come on, I can't be the only one who caught that.
So jay z shouldn't be rappin? Kobe shouldn't be playing ball no more?denzel should stop acting? Since you say 40 year old people shouldn't be doing shyt they was doing at 21. How u just gonna say she could be a writer or producer like its that easy. Foxhole openly talked about how Lamar odom tried to get with Claudia but she said no so he married khloe. If she just wanted a rich cat she woulda got with him.

Some of y'all nikkas just love to hate on women.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

skip to 1.34.00

Claudia getting defensive, everyone in the room go at her :dead: