The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
I think brandi is mad that she's not where she thinks she deserves to be in life.
Doing a free radio podcast at a low budget station aint what's crackin apparently :heh:
Don't get wrong, I'd still crack them legs open like crab meats
But her face doesn't exactly scream star to me.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I saw her mention it on Facebook. That nikka used to beg for the puzzy on Speedy Comedy Corner :dead: Corey used to be ruthless going at her :dead:

"Black hollywood" is a real weird place with a bunch of funny behaving people hiding under the disguise of looking good and pretending to be normal, these people are crazy man...

She acted like she didn't even like him romantically on SCC, now she's eloped with dude, UNBELIEVABLE... :gladbron:

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Tanjareen and that cornball nikka Clayton?

url

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
"Black hollywood" is a real weird place with a bunch of funny behaving people hiding under the disguise of looking good and pretending to be normal, these people are crazy man...

She acted like she didn't even like him romantically on SCC, now she's eloped with dude, UNBELIEVABLE... :gladbron:

You're exactly right man.

Black Hollywood is the most hilarious place full of nikkas just fronting like they're in but they're on the outside of real Hollywood looking in the window like

ibgHfvewMW4Dp7.gif

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
LMAO @ Brandi Magee and Zo Williams going back and forth with aggression on the show today.... :russ:

Brandi got mad that Zo used a metaphor that "Black Women are social whores to the white man's principles in modern day america"...

This over emotional broad starts attacking talking about she's tired of black men calling black women "whores" metaphorically or even in terms of promiscuity.

This chick is really crazy man with a big chip on her shoulder, she's frustrated as fukk.
Zo still sonned her ass though with his usual verbal linguisitic lashings... :laff:

link?

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan