The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This nikka Corey to raw for Zo show.. i think he pisses women off on purpose. That Thea chick normally level headed but even she got pissed off.

I can't stand Geoff.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Radio needs Lew Dix. Dude was the best sidekick in radio history. He used to go in on bytches in ways that would make Corey feel bad for them. The way he went on Diamond Double D was a classic moment in radio. Lew Dix deserves his own show or at least to be on with someone else.
Lew Dix a legend, this nikka was heartless with women on the show. I remember when he went at Lance Gross and Eva Pigford, saying their relationship would fail because Eva would talk over him :dead:

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
Oof. I hope that's just a bad picture. If not Claudia's starting to hit the wall facially.
04ff08a65d1011e39516120a11bdc3c5_8.jpg

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brandi Magee wasn't even on the show, zo be lying on twitter man WOW :snoop:

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think she didn't show up because of Corey, they were expecting her to come.

Corey Holcomb shouldn't be allowed on them shows anymore, he doesn't even know what he's saying man.

He thinks too simplistic about a lot of things which isn't good for man his age. Dude is really annoying, just stick to your bullshyt comedy and leave the serious shyt to people who listen and are open minded to improving serious problems going on in society.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Corey Holcomb shouldn't be allowed on them shows anymore, he doesn't even know what he's saying man.

He thinks too simplistic about a lot of things which isn't good for man his age. Dude is really annoying, just stick to your bullshyt comedy and leave the serious shyt to people who listen and are open minded to improving serious problems going on in society.

I don't listen to/watch anything he's on unless it's in a purely comic setting.

His rhetoric is simplistic, tiring, frustrating and stereotypical.

It took me a good couple of years listening to 5150 on Foxxhole and RMC but I cam to that conclusion around a year ago and I gave up on his shows.

Still a funny dude though :yeshrug:. Him on Speedy's Comedy Corner is the best he's ever been to me.

Political, racial, Hollywood conspiracy theoretical, hoodrat bashing Corey is for the birds. If I want to hear well thought out opinions on that stuff I stick to Patrice.

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Poetess admitted that her and Jamie fukked back when he made his first album "Peep This". I think she was on that album too. He probably could still smash if he wanted to. I remember 1 night on Speedy's show when "Blame It" was the number 1 song in America, that chic Mari Morrow was on there and Jamie had stopped by and she was trying to get with Jamie live on the air. Jamie was saying how hot he was and she was it and she didn't even deny being on that nikka because his song was hot in the streets. It was at that moment I could understand why nikkas go crazy when they fall off. Mari Morrow has always been one of my crushes since How to be a player

Mari-Morrow-Feet-1082700.jpg
Dem Titties...:shaq: