The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
It was definitely Brandi Magee, absolutely.

This was when they kicked all the other shows off the network and kept only johnny mack, lewis and her for the friday show.

There was so much tension on that particular show, I think lewis had a nervous breakdown and decided to vent and expose everybody.

He was tired of people making fun of his ass i.e. the divorce, his mustache etc. :laff:
I need a link to that asap

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I need a link to that asap

It was a long time ago man. You got to go check the foxxhole facebook pages or do a thorough search on youtube or something. I don't remember the date of the episode but it was one of the final shows of the defunct foxxhole fridays.

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
It was a long time ago man. You got to go check the foxxhole facebook pages or do a thorough search on youtube or something. I don't remember the date of the episode but it was one of the final shows of the defunct foxxhole fridays.
Ok thanx Ima check for it. Yea those episodes were horrible to sit thru. RAR was killin it. I stopped after awhile.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Was that Brandi or Diamond Double D? Only woman on foxxhole that didn't put out was Poetess :dead:
Poetess admitted that her and Jamie fukked back when he made his first album "Peep This". I think she was on that album too. He probably could still smash if he wanted to. I remember 1 night on Speedy's show when "Blame It" was the number 1 song in America, that chic Mari Morrow was on there and Jamie had stopped by and she was trying to get with Jamie live on the air. Jamie was saying how hot he was and she was it and she didn't even deny being on that nikka because his song was hot in the streets. It was at that moment I could understand why nikkas go crazy when they fall off. Mari Morrow has always been one of my crushes since How to be a player

Mari-Morrow-Feet-1082700.jpg

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
Poetess admitted that her and Jamie fukked back when he made his first album "Peep This". I think she was on that album too. He probably could still smash if he wanted to. I remember 1 night on Speedy's show when "Blame It" was the number 1 song in America, that chic Mari Morrow was on there and Jamie had stopped by and she was trying to get with Jamie live on the air. Jamie was saying how hot he was and she was it and she didn't even deny being on that nikka because his song was hot in the streets. It was at that moment I could understand why nikkas go crazy when they fall off. Mari Morrow has always been one of my crushes since How to be a player

Mari-Morrow-Feet-1082700.jpg
It's "The Mist" nikka :russ:

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jeff Brown is the weakest link. Everyone plays their part well except him.
I can't stand Geoff Brown, he stay talking over everybody and his explanations are so god damn long winded. Corey called him out on that bullshyt.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I can't stand Geoff Brown, he stay talking over everybody and his explanations are so god damn long winded. Corey called him out on that bullshyt.
and he thinks hes funny to. He would be more tolerable if he cut it down to a quarter of what he says. Id rather hear Bobby speak then Jeff.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and he thinks hes funny to. He would be more tolerable if he cut it down to a quarter of what he says. Id rather hear Bobby speak then Jeff.
I can't listen to the early Zo shows with him on, he's 10x worse. This nikka will cut off a guest to go on long azz unfunny tangent.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I can't listen to the early Zo shows with him on, he's 10x worse. This nikka will cut off a guest to go on long azz unfunny tangent.
and hes so confident that what hes saying is hot like fire. Im like no jeff no. Its hot like autopy tables. Lets stop now.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Radio needs Lew Dix. Dude was the best sidekick in radio history. He used to go in on bytches in ways that would make Corey feel bad for them. The way he went on Diamond Double D was a classic moment in radio. Lew Dix deserves his own show or at least to be on with someone else.