The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
This nikka Speedy on Jamie's nuts. I hope he gets paid this time. :snoop: I guess TDP is down for whatever. :manny:

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
Man, that was disappointing.

I forgot how much of Foxxhole was just Jamie talking about what he did over the last week and everyone fawning over him.

Speedy's Comedy Corner > RaR > Foxxhole

True. Speedy had the best roster and there were no egos involved. Everybody was slinging jokes.

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
This nikka Speedy on Jamie's nuts. I hope he gets paid this time. :snoop: I guess TDP is down for whatever. :manny:
Yea he had to replace Johnnie Mack. His dikk riding was outta this world.

They got Caine in the spot? haha

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Jamie is so fukking Hollywood it's disgusting. I couldn't even listen to 20 minutes of this shyt. All dude does is namedrop and talk about shyt the average fan can't relate to while his cronies giggle like school girls in amazement. fukk this show unless they bring back Lew Dix or have an interesting guest on.

FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so wassup wit RAR??? claudia gawwbagge she aint gon do nothin but hate on goo folks comin through . RAR was pretty good with or without her.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jamie is so fukking Hollywood it's disgusting. I couldn't even listen to 20 minutes of this shyt. All dude does is namedrop and talk about shyt the average fan can't relate to while his cronies giggle like school girls in amazement. fukk this show unless they bring back Lew Dix or have an interesting guest on.
this, it must be in the contract anything Foxx says they giggling. I remember when Kevin Hart called Johnny Mack out on that shyt when he went up there and destroyed them :dead:

Poetess starting her own studio, permanent home of RAR, Zo & 5150, donate here
http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/radiofreqz-com-studio-project

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This nikka Corey to raw for Zo show.. i think he pisses women off on purpose. That Thea chick normally level headed but even she got pissed off.

I can't stand Geoff.

just watched zo what,I like Corey but he need to go back to just bein the comic relief,he really only has one angle when it come to this shyt and its "the courthouse":laff:...I aint sayin it aint valid but no matter what the topic is this nikka always find some way to bring it back to women using the court:heh:...we aint tryna hear that EVERy show nikka:heh:...just when they had a interesting topic and convo going Corey will derail the hell out of that shyt,but you cant get rid of em cuz he funny and crazy as hell...but he got to the point he kept doing that on 51/50 and made me stop checking for it. Something bout the word court just set that nikka off on a tangent he cant come back from,i thought Thea was actually good,Brandi had it comin even though she look fine as hell in that pic:patrice:...when women make that change in they life which she very well my have they catch amnesia like a mufuka don't they:heh:? I don't mind u changing ya life and tryna give advice but give advice from the perspective that you are a reformed ho as of recently and let people know that shyt. Don't act like u just always been some intelligent women above all the ho shyt and bullshyt and I could respect it,or maybe she has and I just don't watch regular enuff to know.

And people hate on Bobby but I like his OG point of view,the white man on the show rub me the wrong way becuz at times he looks disgusted by the convo and the way they talking and you just feel like he shouldn't even be there for the conversation in the first place. I liked 51/50 way better when they was just some nikkas casually talkin about women and other topics,somewhere in there they agenda got on some Tommy Sotamayor shyt:camby:.

FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just watched zo what,I like Corey but he need to go back to just bein the comic relief,he really only has one angle when it come to this shyt and its "the courthouse":laff:...I aint sayin it aint valid but no matter what the topic is this nikka always find some way to bring it back to women using the court:heh:...we aint tryna hear that EVERy show nikka:heh:...just when they had a interesting topic and convo going Corey will derail the hell out of that shyt,but you cant get rid of em cuz he funny and crazy as hell...but he got to the point he kept doing that on 51/50 and made me stop checking for it. Something bout the word court just set that nikka off on a tangent he cant come back from,i thought Thea was actually good,Brandi had it comin even though she look fine as hell in that pic:patrice:...when women make that change in they life which she very well my have they catch amnesia like a mufuka don't they:heh:? I don't mind u changing ya life and tryna give advice but give advice from the perspective that you are a reformed ho as of recently and let people know that shyt. Don't act like u just always been some intelligent women above all the ho shyt and bullshyt and I could respect it,or maybe she has and I just don't watch regular enuff to know.

And people hate on Bobby but I like his OG point of view,the white man on the show rub me the wrong way becuz at times he looks disgusted by the convo and the way they talking and you just feel like he shouldn't even be there for the conversation in the first place. I liked 51/50 way better when they was just some nikkas casually talkin about women and other topics,somewhere in there they agenda got on some Tommy Sotamayor shyt:camby:.

Corey was looking kinda dumb on that last Zo.. the broad hittin him with some good thoughts he comin back talkin bout all u got is p*ssy. i Like Bobby they need the 5150 back

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
Corey was looking kinda dumb on that last Zo.. the broad hittin him with some good thoughts he comin back talkin bout all u got is p*ssy. i Like Bobby they need the 5150 back

what happen to og bobby?..........i been meaning to get back into the shows but if bobby's not there IDK, he brings a good middle ground with his wisdom and keeps corey from going full ignant mode and stick to his strengths......and they got that fukkbwoi jeff on there too, oh hell naw:scusthov:

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
Got the new foxxhole playing in the background right now...its aight..not as many jokes flying as there was on reach around but johnny mack just came in the studio so hopefully theyll get off the serious tip..they're talking about martin luther king right now