G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
6ea53eca53dc11e3972312101460c605_8.jpg
I'd walk Toccara's p*ssy.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Corey was throwing a gang of subliminals at Brandi Magee. I remember back on Speedy's show he had said she was kissing his ass the first time they met when she heard he would be getting his own show on the Foxxhole. He probably knows she fukked Jamie Foxx just because he was rich and had status. You could cut that tension with a knife, I don't think she laughed at one of his jokes because she might have remembered him saying that shyt about her.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Corey was throwing a gang of subliminals at Brandi Magee. I remember back on Speedy's show he had said she was kissing his ass the first time they met when she heard he would be getting his own show on the Foxxhole. He probably knows she fukked Jamie Foxx just because he was rich and had status. You could cut that tension with a knife, I don't think she laughed at one of his jokes because she might have remembered him saying that shyt about her.

I hate chicks that play that fake "goody too shoes" persona like Brandi Magee. I remember when Lewis Dix exposed her on the foxxhole saying that the threesomes she had with Jamie's former manager Marcus King is what got her the co-host job on the show. Johnny Mack started begging Lewis to chill and take it easy LMAO.

Brandi Magee is definitely one of those fake undercover hoes. Don't let all that goody too shoes nonsense fool ya! :laff:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
I hate chicks that play that fake "goody too shoes" persona like Brandi Magee. I remember when Lewis Dix exposed her on the foxxhole saying that the threesomes she had with Jamie's former manager Marcus King is what got her the co-host job on the show. Johnny Mack started begging Lewis to chill and take it easy LMAO.

Brandi Magee is definitely one of those fake undercover hoes. Don't let all that goody too shoes nonsense fool ya! :laff:
She's not too undercover because if she was she would not have taken this pic

Jamie used to brag about smashing all the women co-host on the Foxxhole.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea i remember this.. Brandi got fired but was sucking up to Corey to get on 5150 as co-host. Corey was talking directly to her and she knew it.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Was that Brandi or Diamond Double D? Only woman on foxxhole that didn't put out was Poetess :dead:

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was that Brandi or Diamond Double D? Only woman on foxxhole that didn't put out was Poetess :dead:

It was definitely Brandi Magee, absolutely.

This was when they kicked all the other shows off the network and kept only johnny mack, lewis and her for the friday show.

There was so much tension on that particular show, I think lewis had a nervous breakdown and decided to vent and expose everybody.

He was tired of people making fun of his ass i.e. the divorce, his mustache etc. :laff:

Last edited: