The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nikka thank you! Mos Def looked like a god damn fool on that show, and I like mos def (no homo). Corey will just shyt on black women and those cacs will laugh it up. If he starts reckless about homosexuals on that show, he can basically kiss his career good bye.
Corey wouldn't shyt on Black women infront of white people, he'd just say some gay shyt about Obama.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why this nikka Zo acting different around Corey wife? This nikka was giggling the whole episode.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
This guy makes me miss Patrice.

Patrice and Corey are two sides of the same coin, with Patrice being the better comedian of the two.

Guys are saying he'd get eaten on Maher and they're probably right. Corey is the visceral version of Patrice.

They have the same views (especially on women) but Corey goes for the shock and there's no true substance behind it.

When you listen to Patrice on the other hand you can tell he's taken years to form his views, opinions and arguments rather than taking that original gut feeling and saying something shocking with it.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Claudia-Jordan-Feet-1142855.jpg

Oof. I hope that's just a bad picture. If not Claudia's starting to hit the wall facially.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
So at what part of Real Time would he be on the show? Would he be the first guest interviewed like Zimmerman's brother was? Would he be a panelist? Or would he come at the middle of the show and join the panel? Zimmerman's brother was on the show because his brother was a polarizing figure and people were intrigued by Zimmerman's view on race as well as the trial.

Corey Holcombe on Real Time would be like what happened when Thugnificent went on Real Time

Just stop friend. You have a bias towards friends of african descent.